Juan Sebastian Veron

Why waste £1 on the phone call when we are going to offer these guys 15% of what they are on. There cant be many stars who are thinking "Im bored earning 80K a week playing in Serie A, I wish I could earn 25K at Rangers and face Gretna next season"

Unless you are Thomas Graveson or someone that is...

ok.. :rolleyes:

never..

but how can we not even make an attempt for these players? hes getting on but champions league football could lure him...wages could be a problem but if you want quality you need to pay for quality!

:pipegreen:

Uch 'ricksen_da_best' why did you do this :pipegreen:

Why waste £1 on the phone call when we are going to offer these guys 15% of what they are on. There cant be many stars who are thinking "Im bored earning 80K a week playing in Serie A, I wish I could earn 25K at Rangers and face Gretna next season"

Unless you are Thomas Graveson or someone that is...

Exactly ! FFS why do people come up with crap like this. Living in the past is one thing but please smell the coffee !!! <cr>

Players who go to the MLS any younger than 32 are just money grabbers with no ambition anymore.

Veron wipes his arse wi twenties and doesn't need money.A challange would be coming to Rangers to win the league and progress in the Champions league.

All hypothetical cos he wouldnae come anyway but just my thoughts written down.