Gazza

Billythebear77

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My hero too 

my eyes might have been playing tricks on me but thought I seen a lot of Hibs fans clapping him too 

nice to see 

Wouldn't have been the same cretins that hit the wee lassie at the corner flag with the smoke bomb. 

Scumbag bastards. 

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My hero too 

my eyes might have been playing tricks on me but thought I seen a lot of Hibs fans clapping him too 

nice to see 

Aye they are scum, but yeah a few of them were, I'm sober these days so you were rite, really fecking surprised myself when I seen it at half time.

3 minutes ago, Drum said:

What a thrill it was being a ST holder in that era. Unbelievable atmosphere in Ibrox.  

How fucking fortunate were we to witness not only Paul Gascoigne play at probably his best and most consistent , but also we had Brian Laudrup :bow:  And to think that most of us back then took it for granted that a Rangers side would have such talent ( genuine world class ) . I live in hope that at some point in the not too distant future that the younger generation of our support that missed out on those and Advocaat's first 2 seasons will have the chance to witness something close to what we were lucky to see , Fuck knows but they deserve it .

• 6 months later...
24 minutes ago, Mcloy_72 said:

Arrested aparently on sexaul assault.

Saw that earlier today, a sad demise of a football great continues - if true. I fear for him at the moment, he seems to be heading off the rails big time (the soccer am appearance shows all is not well)