*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Cummings doesn’t offer as much as Morelos does, good goalscorer but Morelos is a far more well rounded striker

Sure he is a bit of a battering ram, but he kills me with his finishing as I also feel there's a confidence problem with him and tries too hard, but if Cummings was with him, it could be great foil to settle him and play off one another.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He played and scored in our two biggest/best wins of the season.

And offered nothing in our defeats. I think you answered the question. He. just doesn't turn up often enough. Overall this player offers little and he has very limited ability. If we needed a sprinter he'd be the man. He just cannot be a first pick any longer.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sure he is a bit of a battering ram, but he kills me with his finishing as I also feel there's a confidence problem with him and tries too hard, but if Cummings was with him, it could be great foil to settle him and play off one another.

Possibly, don’t think he’s the best finisher misses a lot of easy chances but seems to score the harder ones it’s bizarre. He’s still young though and his link up play is good, far better than anyone else in our team.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He played and scored in our two biggest/best wins of the season.

What about all the other games and what about the previous seasons? He is utter rubbish and his attitude is shite aswell. Never a Ranger by a long shot.

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

What about all the other games and what about the previous seasons? He is utter rubbish and his attitude is shite aswell. Never a Ranger by a long shot.

One of our most productive players this season and on of the most productive players in the league in terms of goals and assists.

8 minutes ago, JR said:

I will fucking greet if Murty shoehorns Miller in ahead of either Cummings or Docherty. 

With our options Miller should only be a late sub at best if chasing a game. Be a disgrace if he starts ahead of Cummings when fit.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Possibly, don’t think he’s the best finisher misses a lot of easy chances but seems to score the harder ones it’s bizarre. He’s still young though and his link up play is good, far better than anyone else in our team.

Our midfield have to get beyond the strikers more, Morelos holds the ball up brilliantly for this.

Archived