*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sure he is a bit of a battering ram, but he kills me with his finishing as I also feel there's a confidence problem with him and tries too hard, but if Cummings was with him, it could be great foil to settle him and play off one another.

the thing with Morelos is he will only get better and he can have some bad misses but some of his finishing form great angles has been brilliant. the talent is there and it will come with more and more game time. i wanna see him and cummings start, fuck this 4-5-1 pish, its scots football not euros elite. Lets give our opposition something to think about and peg them back most of the games instead of worrying about conceding .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Holt has been excellent recently.

Are you being serious??  He is the biggest problem in our team he is too small too weak. He doesn’t score goals he doesn’t have any assists he can’t tackle he can’t pass but hey he runs about looking busy !!!  If that’s your definition of being excellent god help us!

2 minutes ago, sairheid_bear said:

Disappointed by that line up. We should be playing Morelos and Cummings together, especially against teams like PT.

Clutching at straws, but there is at least one positive - there's no place, not even on the bench, for Hodson.

Or Moh , Or Herrera, Or Krancjar. 

Just now, GeeSS said:

Are you being serious??  He is the biggest problem in our team he is too small too weak. He doesn’t score goals he doesn’t have any assists he can’t tackle he can’t pass but hey he runs about looking busy !!!  If that’s your definition of being excellent god help us!

It's a shame we couldn't get don Cowie in the transfer window he'd be better than holt

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Thistle have been alot better recently. This has got disaster written all over it. 

They’ve come very close against us in the last 4 or so visits to Firhill.

Can’t shake the feeling they’re due one.

19 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Murty risking all credibility to go with an unchanged midfield for me. 

It's just an opinion but I don't think Murty, with his fundamental lack of direct relevant managerial experience and no track record of successful football management, has very little by way of credibility in his managerial bank.     So unfortunately there is not much of it to lose.    

The credibility of the Club is another matter altogether.  And far more serious if Murty's inexperience and ways of working and Warburton-like determination to stick with players that should be dropped leads to a slide down the league table.  

We'll see how things go tonight.  Every game under Murty is a throw of the dice........the result is the product of a big gamble.  

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’m done with him after this line up. He’s throwing away his chance at getting the job long term by backing Windass,  and by playing 1 up top. Fuck him. 

If we win will you be not done with him?

7 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’m done with him after this line up. He’s throwing away his chance at getting the job long term by backing Windass,  and by playing 1 up top. Fuck him. 

He ain't getting the job long term unless the board really want ousted. 

On 6 February 2018 at 18:58, tannerall said:

85th minute 3 up front plan C ?

Not sure if ur joking or not but that's an abysmal starting XI

we may well need '3 up front plan C' if we're getting beat. And I think there's a fair chance of that unfortunately 

Archived