*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's just an opinion but I don't think Murty, with his fundamental lack of direct relevant managerial experience and no track record of successful football management, has very little by way of credibility in his managerial bank.     So unfortunately there is not much of it to lose.    

The credibility of the Club is another matter altogether.  And far more serious if Murty's inexperience and ways of working and Warburton-like determination to stick with players that should be dropped leads to a slide down the league table.  

We'll see how things go tonight.  Every game under Murty is a throw of the dice........the result is the product of a big gamble.  

This

27 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Holt AND Windass still start after weekend?

Morelos benched? 

Miller  AND Dodoo on bench?

Same useless formation?

Man am I looking forward to this!

IMG_5490.GIF

I've said it before, many managers are like this. They continue to give the faces chance after chance no matter how bad they play. Either until they put in a good performance and then the cycle starts all over again, one good game in five, or until to many points are dropped and they at last get benched. Boils my piss, but Walter was also one for doing it, but he had much better players around a poor performing player to compensate for any shite.

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If we win will you be not done with him?

The result is meaningless tonight. We had a chance on Saturday to haul ourselves back into title contention and we fell at the first hurdle. Tonight’s line up was Murty’s chance to show he knows why we. Sticking with Windass and one up front proved he hasn’t a clue. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The result is meaningless tonight. We had a chance on Saturday to haul ourselves back into title contention and we fell at the first hurdle. Tonight’s line up was Murty’s chance to show he knows why we. Sticking with Windass and one up front proved he hasn’t a clue. 

So you aren’t done with him after tonight because you were already done with him after Saturday

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I've said it before, many managers are like this. They continue to give the faces chance after chance no matter how bad they play. Either until they put in a good performance and then the cycle starts all over again, one good game in five, or until to many points are dropped and they at last get benched. Boils my piss, but Walter was also one for doing it, but he had much better players around a poor performing player to compensate for any shite.

Walter done it when he knew even that player wasn't in form but would put a shift in for the team. These shower of shitebags go hiding when they ain't performing well.

19 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Are you being serious??  He is the biggest problem in our team he is too small too weak. He doesn’t score goals he doesn’t have any assists he can’t tackle he can’t pass but hey he runs about looking busy !!!  If that’s your definition of being excellent god help us!

Holt is nowhere near the biggest problem :lol:

Any line-up should be good enough let’s face it, however disappointed not to see Morelos and Cummings on together from the start. Morelos should start regardless and don’t know why Docherty is on the bench. Just as well I didn’t go for Morelos score first, just hope he gets on and scores as he’s my banker. 

Right, no fucking about Gers, let’s get into them from the off and don’t let up. 

Archived