*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win tonight but im still upset at the selection. Id love to see 2 up top but its never happening. Modern football just doesn't seem to trust it. So if he insists on 1 up top id prefer a 433 with 3 central mid. Docherty/holt/goss until the return of dorrans and mccrorie/jack. Windass isn't smart enough to play in the hole. We'll win tonight but its just a matter of time before its exposed again..sadly

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Walter done it when he knew even that player wasn't in form but would put a shift in for the team. These shower of shitebags go hiding when they ain't performing well.

We do also have a leadership problem on the park. I think McCrorie might be the man for that in future.

We also badly need an enforcer. We haven't had one for years. Apart from that obvious weakness playing wise, having one also tends to rub off on othe other players and can get their chest out a wee bit and it offers protection. 

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

In no way shocked we're not playing 2 up front and surprised people are so desperate considering we don't have a central midfielder who is good enough defensively to accompany 2 strikers. 

A midfield 4 of Candeias, Goss, Docherty and Murphy has a high workrate and good defensive capability IMO. If we play it properly, that is.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

A lot of wannabe managers on tonight, a lot of red faces if we win, ffs we've written off our chances before it starts, Get intae them Rangers fuck the doubters.

Bit harsh. It's just fans making observations and having opinions. 

Just now, Amac9 said:

Cummings is useless without any support. At least Morelos can make something on his own.

really cant believe we have they 2 and what i believe can be an excellent partnership and we dont play them together

Archived