Steve Clarke

Copland bear

Time King got his finger out and got his guy before we lose out to some cunt else.   Been a success no matter where he has been, this he's ex celtic pish ? Buy into that one and he will be at the beggerdome when Brendan moves on as I have never associated him with them as I have never known him to play for them and always remembered him at Chelsea.

So time we got our fucking act togeather and got some cunt in who is up for the job.

If we managed to ge Steve Clarke and sell Morelos for £10m , and we back him with say £15 to £20m he will win us the league next year and put us back on the bloody map   

He should have been appointed when Pedro was sacked instead we go after a very average manager in McInnes for him to knock us back,   That's how bad things have got when that useless cunt knocks us back.  

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Clarke? When did this happen 

He ruled himself out in a press conference before one of their games.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

He was never asked, it’s easy to say no to something you’ve never been offered.

Wnd of the season would be a very different answer I’m sure of it.

I think he's happy at Killie just now with the job he's doing. Like you say we should go for him again at the end of the season but we won't get him before that.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Did the club approach Killie?   No we did not.  Bloody make a formal approach to speak with him. 

He was asked if he was interested in the Rangers job & he said no. Could easily have deflected the question I don't think we'll get him before the end of the season.

Just now, King_gazza said:

He ruled himself out in a press conference before one of their games.

I think he's happy at Killie just now with the job he's doing. Like you say we should go for him again at the end of the season but we won't get him before that.

At a bloody press conference :rofl:, what did you expect him to say 

1 minute ago, King_gazza said:

He was asked if he was interested in the Rangers job & he said no. Could easily have deflected the question I don't think we'll get him before the end of the season.

If we paid £400k for Pedro then he is worth £500k easily, time for King and he 3 bears to stump up or fuck off as enough is enough with them after Pedro. 

Just now, tannerall said:

Ex  Chelsea, proud to wear the blue jersey, I've been told we have always had a speshul relationship with Chelsea too..............stick on.

He has everything we need, and he has done a great job no matter where he has been.  I was shocked when he got the sack the premiership as I thought he did a great job.  

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

He’s took 8 points off us and the papes in 4 games. 

Team was a mess before he took over, clearly respected in the game with the likes of Mulumbu willing to come up and play for peanuts.

If we are going down the British route I don’t see anyone better available.

Could not agree more, he will sort us out from top to bottom 

8 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Not quite.

My quote (at the AGM) is ‘it’s not my intention to leave Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club’.

“That’s it. I don’t think I need to elaborate on that. It’s quite clear.

Nothing specific about Rangers, and deliberately vague. 

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Time King got his finger out and got his guy before we lose out to some cunt else.   Been a success no matter where he has been, this he's ex celtic pish ? Buy into that one and he will be at the beggerdome when Brendan moves on as I have never associated him with them as I have never known him to play for them and always remembered him at Chelsea.

So time we got our fucking act togeather and got some cunt in who is up for the job.

If we managed to ge Steve Clarke and sell Morelos for £10m , and we back him with say £15 to £20m he will win us the league next year and put us back on the bloody map   

He should have been appointed when Pedro was sacked instead we go after a very average manager in McInnes for him to knock us back,   That's how bad things have got when hat useless cunt knocks us back. 

Canny disagree with this tbh.