Ayr Races

Taking the girlfriend and her dad to Ayr Races this Sunday, Promised him ages ago before I knew Rangers were playing at the same time and don't want to let him down, Thing is I know the square root of fuck all when it comes to horse racing ? So any wee tips would be appreciated even if it's just certain jockeys or trainers that normally do well at Ayr, girlfriends dad likes a flutter on a Saturday while watching on the telly and does get some nice wee wins but says he never normally backs anything at Ayr as it's not one of his lucky courses Ffs so no good asking him ? So relying on my fellow bears on here for some sterling advice so I don't do all my dough in ? Thanks in advance

Think if I was off to Ayr tomorrow I'd be betting on Exeter on the big screen... Going is heavy and some of the fields are very small.

Anyway, top trainers on Level Stake Profit are Paul Nicholls with +£32.00 over the last 5 years (11 winners from 43 runners) and Martin Todhunter with +£6.48 (9 winners from 59). Everyone else posts a loss and neither of those two have anything out tomorrow.

The Uncle Ernie system I use flags up these trainers for the current season at Ayr:

Ayr.png

So that would give you:

GRADE B SELECTIONS

Ayr

2.55 Grand Morning

4.30 Moorstown

5.00 Rivabodiva

GRADE C SELECTIONS

Ayr

3.25 Progress Drive

4.00 The Delray Munky

HORSES TRUMPED BY OTHER SELECTIONS ABOVE

Ayr

5.00 Green Tikkana (C), Bertalus (C)

I'd tread carefully with those, it's unlikely Lucinda Russell is going to come up with three winners tomorrow.

I track Ernie's horses to follow, Marten Julian's and the Raceform and Timeform ones but there aren't any running at Ayr.

Anyway, best of luck mate!

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Think if I was off to Ayr tomorrow I'd be betting on Exeter on the big screen... Going is heavy and some of the fields are very small.

Anyway, top trainers on Level Stake Profit are Paul Nicholls with +£32.00 over the last 5 years (11 winners from 43 runners) and Martin Todhunter with +£6.48 (9 winners from 59). Everyone else posts a loss and neither of those two have anything out tomorrow.

The Uncle Ernie system I use flags up these trainers for the current season at Ayr:

Ayr.png

So that would give you:

GRADE B SELECTIONS

Ayr

2.55 Grand Morning

4.30 Moorstown

5.00 Rivabodiva

GRADE C SELECTIONS

Ayr

3.25 Progress Drive

4.00 The Delray Munky

HORSES TRUMPED BY OTHER SELECTIONS ABOVE

Ayr

5.00 Green Tikkana (C), Bertalus (C)

I'd tread carefully with those, it's unlikely Lucinda Russell is going to come up with three winners tomorrow.

I track Ernie's horses to follow, Marten Julian's and the Raceform and Timeform ones but there aren't any running at Ayr.

Anyway, best of luck mate!

Cheers mate, appreciated

• 3 weeks later...