Orange and Blue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He gets it. 

Not the most skillfull for a winger but still very technically sound. Runs all day and up and down that right flank, attacking and defensively. He’s also turned Tav in the player we knew he had the potential to be. 

A very shrewd signing and probably the only good part of Pedro’s legacy. (Morelos was signed on JJ’s say so)

I can get used to all this title talk:isay:

I'm extremely cautious because one bad set of results and all of a sudden it becomes pretty much impossible again and the entire support gets massively deflated.

But maybe, just maybe, we get what we truely deserve and win 55 by a single point in May.

Scenes! 

He has been great, I really like him. One of these solid effective players that works really hard and has the right attitude. His type will always be welcome and he'd probably be a decent squad player for a lot of really good teams because of it.

His dreams of playing for Portugal are probably as optimistic as the headline though.

5 minutes ago, The Gers said:

I can get used to all this title talk:isay:

I'm extremely cautious because one bad set of results and all of a sudden it becomes pretty much impossible again and the entire support gets massively deflated.

But maybe, just maybe, we get what we truely deserve and win 55 by a single point in May.

Scenes! 

We are not good enough to win the league. Not being negative for the sake of it, but league winners don't lose the games we have lost.

I can see improvement though and this time next year hopefully I'll be saying something different

Good interview and seems like he really gets what it means to play for Rangers, I would expect every Rangers player to be aiming to win the title every season until its mathematically impossible. 

We’re getting closer, and even if it doesn’t happen this season, I finally have the confidence now we can stop them getting 10 in a row.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I think the headlines are a bit sneaky ... I've seen them this morning but that's the first I've read the article and he doesn't say anything wrong.

Maybe it's just me but the title-talk headlines makes it seem like he's bumping his gums about we're going to do this and that but all he's saying is never say never/it's not impossible and the fans deserve a trophy etc.

Nice words from him in all honesty.

We also are not made aware of how 'loaded' the questions were.

Right attitude. Right mentality and all said with a sense of realism and perspective. We still have mountain to climb but at this stage it's a slightly smaller mountain than before.

Make no mistake about it if we can overcome Hearts and get it down to 6, after a long, tiring trip to Russia and then a long trip up to sheep land on Sunday morning it'll be a massive task for them physically and mentally.

Next few weeks are huge. First and foremost we just need to keep winning and piling on the pressure. We failed against hibs. We simply can't fail again. 

21 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Put the crack pipe down mate.

He’s not what we need for Saturday imo, need players who will get in behind teams like Murphy and Windass ahead of Candeias. We have enough attacking options to change it up for certain opponents

Most overrated player ever, still to beat a man he should watch Murphy , as said in the article "journeyman player" played in 6 different country's ffs! Shouldn't start on Saturday might shite it again as he did against mcginn for the junkies goal

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Change formation, 3 central midfielders and you canny drop Murphy/Windass

Wit? Are you serious? We'll not play two up top come the weekend, soyou want Windass out on the wing again, where he played his worst football for us rather than through the middle where he's scored 9 in the last 5. 

Who else would be part of your midfield 3?

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Most overrated player ever, still to beat a man he should watch Murphy , as said in the article "journeyman player" played in 6 different country's ffs! Shouldn't start on Saturday might shite it again as he did against mcginn for the junkies goal

Doesn’t need to beat his man when he can create space to cross the ball without doing that.