Jump to content

*** Yes, Money, of course. What did you expect?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please read this, then do what your head or heart tells you to.         Some of you who follow the Fund threads (extremely) closely may recognise Jimmy as one of the Erskine

I would love to put a few quid in the kitty, what's the easiest way to donate? I have a year old spaniel myself, brilliant companion. 

PM the link please, young Mutley and maself will donate to a good cause.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Giraffe??? :mutley:

On the boat on Tuesday night, hope SMUHA are ready us.  :happy:

No, not a giraffe a (dot)!

Of course you have SMUHA, I was speaking to folk about it last week as they were trying to arrange time off.

Hope you have a great time. :thumbup:

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Zetland said:

No, not a giraffe a (dot)!

Of course you have SMUHA, I was speaking to folk about it last week as they were trying to arrange time off.

Hope you have a great time. :thumbup:

Alright Zetland, how are you doing, I was wanting to maybe help out with the pupy walking and that but its coming up as an invalid email when I tried to email that address given in the advertisements, I'm not on Facebook or any social media.

Any way you could help me out, Cheers.

Zetland likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Alright Zetland, how are you doing, I was wanting to maybe help out with the pupy walking and that but its coming up as an invalid email when I tried to email that address given in the advertisements, I'm not on Facebook or any social media.

Any way you could help me out, Cheers.

Sorted that Zetland, thanks anyway, I had read the address wrong at the beginning, ooops.:mutley:

Zetland likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Sorted that Zetland, thanks anyway, I had read the address wrong at the beginning, ooops.:mutley:

Read the address wrong and you want to be in charge of a puppy!! 

I need to warn the Organisers now. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...