Goss

Essandoh

Superb today. I criticised him for being powderpuff in the tackle against Hibs and I’ll happily give him his due today. He never lost one 50/50 in that second half. Seems to have a real bite in him now along with that left peg, pinging balls all over the place.

Absolutely bossed the game.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RD.1872 said:

Should be our number 1 priority in the summer. Permanent or loan, boys a class act.

The only trouble with that will be whether QPR want to let him go - even on loan. If he’s up for sale then you’re looking at £3m+ easily. They’ll want a big return.

Just now, Essandoh said:

The only trouble with that will be whether QPR want to let him go - even on loan. If he’s up for sale then you’re looking at £3m+ easily. They’ll want a big return.

They paid 500k and the boy couldn't get a game for them. There is no way 3 million is realistic.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It’s English football mate

It's our kind of luck too. The good thing about it is they think we are a league of amateurs up here so maybe what he does won't influence his price too much.

Surely if your Goss you don't want to go back down to qpr and not playing after coming here and doing as well as he's done? If he's not going to be a first  choice pick for qpr, maybe he can force through a move?

It's a long time since I've seen us boss a midfield against a decent team like we did today.

5 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

It's our kind of luck too. The good thing about it is they think we are a league of amateurs up here so maybe what he does won't influence his price too much.

Surely if your Goss you don't want to go back down to qpr and not playing after coming here and doing as well as he's done? If he's not going to be a first  choice pick for qpr, maybe he can force through a move?

It's a long time since I've seen us boss a midfield against a decent team like we did today.

See since I posted that, I don’t actually think it’ll be as high as £3m :lol:

Ignore me. Talking shite as usual.

19 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Don't think there's any way we'll be able to keep him. Their manager has said as much. It's a shame because I bet he's absolutely loving it here. 

Les Ferdinand said it not Holloway. If he's enjoying his football here theres a good chance he'll look to move, he did it at Man United and I'm sure the real Rangers are a more attractive prospect than the QP version.

There's something quite majestic about left footed players and the natural balance they give to teams is fantastic. He's getting better every game as his fitness improves and that partnership with Docherty was great today. 

Whether we could get him permanently or not is another story but I'd certainly be asking the question.