Goss

Essandoh

20 hours ago, Torquayblue said:

Looks after the ball better than anyone else in the squad. If he's gambling its always 70% + theres something on or at least it wont turn against us (long shot or ball into channels).

Really smart, reliable and creative player. He's been the difference for us, love to sign him permanently.

Not had a player like him since Ian Black, Joey Barton tried to be that man but fucked it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a wee look on a QPR forum to see if anyone had said anything about him, couldnt find anything but this was on the first page :lol: 

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?141112-Bob-Malcolm&s=27a69826de7ae26a738cde617703f8bd

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Had a wee look on a QPR forum to see if anyone had said anything about him, couldnt find anything but this was on the first page :lol: 

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?141112-Bob-Malcolm&s=27a69826de7ae26a738cde617703f8bd

Fuck up you rat who would want to read that drivel. Get a fucking grip. 

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What on earth are you talking about? Either you have misinterpreted my post or you’ve never seen the bi-polar nature of this forum.

Was pulling your leg given you'd posted about extreme criticism. Hence I said worst post ever. Epic fail on my part clearly.