Corrupt officiating again

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You sound like a tarrier. It’s incompetency, not corruption or cheating.  

Utter shite. Ignoring the rules is not incompetency ...it's cheating. Daring to point out that kicking a player off the ball is a straight red card and not a yellow is not tarrier like. No wonder we get this crap frequently when some fans have the opinion you have.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This thread is a fucking brass neck :lol:

You are a fucking brass neck. Waken up and look at the decisions. Look at our injury list. Don’t think we got a decision in any of them. At least a decision that was fair with the offence.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's embarrassing when the cheating/corruption cries are made.

Particularly when it's coupled with a selective memory i.e. the Goss free kick as someone else pointed out.

So what? That only says he is both incompetent and a cheating bastard.

Dread to fucking think what the decision would be if it was our player kicking out. 

Something fucking far wrong when Sutton crying it was a straight red.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

FFS sounds like a "we're all Lennon" convention on here, when did we become such moaners?

Ano...it's unbelievable. One of our players is kicked off the ball in full view of the ref who yellow cards him and we moan about it. Right bunch of Victor Meldrew's we are becoming. We should actually be asking why he even booked him,shocking decision.

21 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

So you think players getting away with a booking for kicking a Rangers player for no reason whatsoever means it's a brass neck if we call it for what it is? So Broonaldo kicks one of our players next match and gets a yellow. We should just accept it?

Stop calling him Broonaldo ffs

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

FFS sounds like a "we're all Lennon" convention on here, when did we become such moaners?

Since we got red cards (rescinded), players assaulted with no action taken, players injured without fouls given, fouls given against us with our players booked for simply standing there, our players fouled yet no penalty given and OUR player penalised.

Multiple times.

When did we start taking a season full of dodgy, dubious or corrupt decisions right up the shiter?

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye you've been saying that every week there's been a catalogue of decisions against us. Potential game changing decisions. Which has been fucking plenty this season.

You think that tonight was a game changing decision? 

They’ll 100% cost us next season worse because we will actually be challenging from day one IMO.

They’re totally incompetent against the rest but it’s 100% an agenda against us at least with certain referees, cannot happen that many times and be coincidence.

Need to speak up before the end of the season or else it’ll just get worse and I for one can’t be arsed wasting another season partially due to mutant referees.

It might not sink in because this country is a footballing backwater but when your fans consistently sing who’s the fenian in the black or have nicknames for referees who consistently do their best to kick us down it’s hardly tinfoil hat stuff, it’s clear to see.

Need only look at celtic players behaviour at Ibrox to see referees are no friends of Rangers.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So what? That only says he is both incompetent and a cheating bastard.

Dread to fucking think what the decision would be if it was our player kicking out. 

Something fucking far wrong when Sutton crying it was a straight red.

Not sure why I'm entertaining even trying to discuss this with you, because the handful of posts I've seen from you suggests you're an out and out mentalist...

however, what do you think the situation is then? This ref, on his own and without colluding with others, has an agenda against Rangers where he actively makes decisions against Rangers for his own amusement? Or, all referees or some referees have met/held a private discussion to talk about a shared goal of trying to prevent Rangers from winning matches, or hindering Rangers' ability to win matches? Or, it comes from the very top and someone or multiple people at the SFA are working with either all referees or a select group of similarly minded referees to make decisions deliberately against Rangers?

I hope all of the above comes across as fucking bat shit crazy as it's intended to.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You think that tonight was a game changing decision? 

Yes.

You saying a player deserving a red but not getting it, or our player being fouled in the box but being penalised are not game changing decisions? Do you think the scoreline would have been the same if we had got a pen for Bates being could and then they went a man down?

But you know that.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Since we got red cards (rescinded), players assaulted with no action taken, players injured without fouls given, fouls given against us with our players booked for simply standing there, our players fouled yet no penalty given and OUR player penalised.

Multiple times.

When did we start taking a season full of dodgy, dubious or corrupt decisions right up the shiter?

I exoect us to get a few decisions in our favor vs the taigs to restore the balance

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure why I'm entertaining even trying to discuss this with you, because the handful of posts I've seen from you suggests you're an out and out mentalist...

however, what do you think the situation is then? This ref, on his own and without colluding with others, has an agenda against Rangers where he actively makes decisions against Rangers for his own amusement? Or, all referees or some referees have met/held a private discussion to talk about a shared goal of trying to prevent Rangers from winning matches, or hindering Rangers' ability to win matches? Or, it comes from the very top and someone or multiple people at the SFA are working with either all referees or a select group of similarly minded referees to make decisions deliberately against Rangers?

I hope all of the above comes across as fucking bat shit crazy as it's intended to.

So why,in your opinion,did the referee tonight choose to blatantly ignore the rules and only book a player for kicking a Rangers player in his full view of the ball. Why do you think he did it? In your opinion.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes.

You saying a player deserving a red but not getting it, or our player being fouled in the box but being penalised are not game changing decisions? Do you think the scoreline would have been the same if we had got a pen for Bates being could and then they went a man down?

But you know that.

We were 3-0 up when that player kicked out at Bates, who made a fucking meal of it btw, so that's not a game changing decision.

But you know that.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

So why,in your opinion,did the referee tonight choose to blatantly ignore the rules and only book a player for kicking a Rangers player in his full view of the ball. Why do you think he did it? In your opinion.

I don't know, but I think any answer given would still be more plausible than the idea there's a clandestine network at the top of Scottish football working with an agenda against us