Corrupt officiating again

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck sake he barely touched him. Morelos "lashed out" at their player near the corner flag early on, should he have been sent off as well? 

You're comparing morelos pushing a player to bates being punched in the balls, 

Ask yourself what does the ref see when bates gets punched, 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck sake he barely touched him. Morelos "lashed out" at their player near the corner flag early on, should he have been sent off as well? 

Doesn’t matter how hard it was, he swung his arm and punched him. In any other league in any other country (and dare I say it against any other team in Scotland) it’s a red all day long if the ref sees it which he must have to give a yellow.

4 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Fuck off.he punched him in the baws.red card all day long

Personally I'd rather be punched on the face rather than my nuts, if Bates had been punched on the face I bet the cunt would have been sent off, so what the fuck is the difference, the club really have to be having a serious conversation if the compliance officer.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Personally I'd rather be punched on the face rather than my nuts, if Bates had been punched on the face I bet the cunt would have been sent off, so what the fuck is the difference, the club really have to be having a serious conversation if the compliance officer.

Absolute joke.love to ask ref what he booked him for

Docherty taken out by a cunt with no intention of playing a ball. No foul let alone yellow.

Tav taken out by a red card challenge from a studs up tackle with no intention of playing the ball. Red card all day long, yellow given.

Ref sees player punch Bates in the baws. You can see him starting to clench fist. Red card? Nah only a yellow for violent conduct for assaulting players.

Oh and when ref wants to enforce rules Cummings receives a similar punishment for bouncing a ball.

Getting sick of this deliberate incompetence now tbh

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The intent is there to punch. The action is there.  The contact is there. That's violent conduct. A red. 

Morelos could easily have been booked for his reaction but for you to compare the 2 is ridiculous. Again.

You really do seem to go out of your way not to criticise opponents and twice now you have trivialised their violent conduct. Last week Bates went down easy, today he was barely touched. 

Even if you continue to believe it not to be cheating that's a pretty baffling perspective. 

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Thomson has a long history of giving strange decisions against Gers 

He was under crowd pressure to give 2 penalies for challenges on Holt and Windass. Got them spot on. I had no issues with them or his general management of the game today.

But some of his ehm 'incompetent' decisions were pretty shocking, as you say not for the first time.

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Apparently dodgy decisions are supposed to even themselves out. I am still waiting for for Wee Joe Miller's goal from a Roy Aitken taken Rangers throw in to be evened out. 

Barrie Mckay scores from a throw in that should have been theirs in the Old Firm semi final a few seasons back

Just now, Siwel said:

Still similar decisions, we should have won the cup.

Nah they won the final one nil as a result of that goal from a wrongful throw in. We won against the bheasts but the goal that throw in led to wasn't decisive. It influenced but wasn't the critical decision in the game.

So pipe down, we're still waiting for a leveller. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah they won the final one nil as a result of that goal from a wrongful throw in. We won against the bheasts but the goal that throw in led to wasn't decisive. It influenced but wasn't the critical decision in the game.

So pipe down, we're still waiting for a leveller. 

I don’t think I was even alive for the decision yous are on about tbh

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The intent is there to punch. The action is there.  The contact is there. That's violent conduct. A red. 

Morelos could easily have been booked for his reaction but for you to compare the 2 is ridiculous. Again.

You really do seem to go out of your way not to criticise opponents and twice now you have trivialised their violent conduct. Last week Bates went down easy, today he was barely touched. 

Even if you continue to believe it not to be cheating that's a pretty baffling perspective. 

Similar names but you're confusing me with another poster. 

I'm critical of the cries of corruption and agendas. The referees are in general not up to the standard required, as seen by multiple decisions both for and against us (Bates' handball against Hibs being an obvious one off the top of my head that went in our favour), or decisions not even involving Rangers at all.

I'd need to watch the incident with Bates again but it looked soft to me, the tackle on Tav with the studs up arguably should have been a red card.

Strange that we came out with a statement after the Hibs game but have went silent since.

How many injuries through unpunished tackles? How many points dropped as a result of games changing due to officials?

Need to do something at the end of the season or after the next big one.

19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Similar names but you're confusing me with another poster. 

I'm critical of the cries of corruption and agendas. The referees are in general not up to the standard required, as seen by multiple decisions both for and against us (Bates' handball against Hibs being an obvious one off the top of my head that went in our favour), or decisions not even involving Rangers at all.

I'd need to watch the incident with Bates again but it looked soft to me, the tackle on Tav with the studs up arguably should have been a red card.

?my apologies for mix up. Too many bloody laudrups now (never thought I'd say that).

Watch it again, it's a deliberate punch.