Ian Holloway "slams" Graeme Murty re Sean Goss

Amato

From the Rhecord:

The QPR manager says there’s no chance of the Ibrox side landing the midfielder on a permanent deal.

He said: “I’d rather talk to Graeme about that myself because he is out of order talking about my player. He’s my player, nobody else’s. It’s not right he’s talking about trying to buy one of my players when that player is not for sale."

“I’m glad the boy is doing well. We bought him to be a good player - he is a good player - and I’m glad he’s getting the experience but he’s likely to come back and play for us. It’s as simple as that.

His future is at QPR. I bought him to be a QPR player. I’ve loaned him out when he’s never been loaned out before and I’m delighted he’s doing well but he won’t be getting sold.

“If Graeme has said he wants him permanently then that’s a bit of a silly statement because he is not for sale. You can’t buy someone who is not for sale.

“I’d imagine Graeme would speak to me about it at the right time. Graeme should do his job by speaking to me about my player.

“Graeme’s a good bloke but I’m pretty surprised he’s left himself open to this. I have no issue with him but the boy is not for sale.”

Hopefully Holloway is sacked before next season...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Amato said:

From the Rhecord:

The QPR manager says there’s no chance of the Ibrox side landing the midfielder on a permanent deal.

He said: “I’d rather talk to Graeme about that myself because he is out of order talking about my player. He’s my player, nobody else’s. It’s not right he’s talking about trying to buy one of my players when that player is not for sale."

“I’m glad the boy is doing well. We bought him to be a good player - he is a good player - and I’m glad he’s getting the experience but he’s likely to come back and play for us. It’s as simple as that.

His future is at QPR. I bought him to be a QPR player. I’ve loaned him out when he’s never been loaned out before and I’m delighted he’s doing well but he won’t be getting sold.

“If Graeme has said he wants him permanently then that’s a bit of a silly statement because he is not for sale. You can’t buy someone who is not for sale.

“I’d imagine Graeme would speak to me about it at the right time. Graeme should do his job by speaking to me about my player.

“Graeme’s a good bloke but I’m pretty surprised he’s left himself open to this. I have no issue with him but the boy is not for sale.”

Hopefully Holloway is sacked before next season...

Not really your decision to make because A) You'll be sacked and B) Your clubs finances are worse than ours

He's not your player as you claimeddickhe

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Baldy wank will be gone by May and we’ll see who’s player he is then

But he will be taking Goss with him as he's 'his player'.  <rolls eyes>

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Truth be told, Mr Holloway likely won't be there next year. They are not far off relegation. So lets save our negotiating for a new manager who isn"t gollum.

lets hope they get relegated lol

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?197749-Goss

8 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I don't see the problem here. Holloway is quite right to come out with that statement, Murty should never have gone public about his intentions to sign him. 

why not? fuck them, Goss was miserable down there playing for the under 23. he probably playing and enjoying the best football of his career so far, playing great and infront of big crowds. Sean will know he is wanted now and the player could push for the move himself. would you want to go back down there? playing for under 23 team or a stand out player in Scotland and playing the best football of your career in front of big crowds.  europe next year nd tv every week.

18 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I don't see the problem here. Holloway is quite right to come out with that statement, Murty should never have gone public about his intentions to sign him. 

Maybe we could get him on loan for the next 3/4 seasons

Think that has happened before .................... Oh yeah cant think where though

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

why not? fuck them, Goss was miserable down there playing for the under 23. he probably playing and enjoying the best football of his career so far, playing great and infront of big crowds. Sean will know he is wanted now and the player could push for the move himself. would you want to go back down there? playing for under 23 team or a stand out player in Scotland and playing the best football of your career in front of big crowds.  europe next year nd tv every week.

I think we should sign him but that wasn't my point. What I said was Holloway was quite right to make that statement. I'm surprised at Murty going public, it wasn't very professional. 

23 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Sense! Murty is in the wrong.

Absolutely correct, though I do hope IH gets sacked and Goss could get signed permanently.

Aye very good. You rate him that highly you farmed him out on loan? Holloway has a strange way of valuing his players. If Holloway thought that much of him he would be starting for QPR. Are there really 5, 6, 7 + midfielders better than Goss at QPR? I highly doubt it.

Every player has their price. If we want him, and we should, let's test their resolve and make an offer. If Goss wants it too we have a chance. Every player is for sell. Every player has a price.

He's such an important player for them that they've loaned him out? Holloway is under pressure and acting like an idiot as per how this guy has stayed In The managerial roundabout down there is unbelievable ....you can imagine the delight the rhecord took in quoting this pish ... one of our top performers , things going well, build up to an old firm game ? Que the multiple bullshit stories in the papers between now and march 11th.... the mhedia can't help themselves it's pathetic but expected...