Old Firm Plans

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

I've managed to get a ticket off a friend and wanted to see what a good plan of action is on the day? 

My train get's into Glasgow Queen Street about 9:30 and back at 4pm, where would you recommend for a couple of hours pre-match swally? 

Get tore into the drink on the train, stagger about Glasgow picking fights, up to the game and a quick pint in the Govan orange halls then sit down quietly and don't sing any naughty songs incase you get jailed.

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I've managed to get a ticket off a friend and wanted to see what a good plan of action is on the day? 

My train get's into Glasgow Queen Street about 9:30 and back at 4pm, where would you recommend for a couple of hours pre-match swally? 

Would recommend heading towards the ground rather than hang about the city centre.

The Wee Rangers Club is good for a bevvy but get in early. Plenty boozers on PRW too.

Up early, few beers, half bottle for the bus, game, pub, home. 

Get daggers from the Mrs for the rest of the night for going out on Mother’s Day and being oot my tits. Try and remove smile from my face as i’m not giving a fuck about the jip i’m getting as i’ve spent the day watching the famous Glasgow Rangers pump the Beasts from the East ??

I'm a fucking 7am til 3pm shift...:britney:..I even tired to lie that I was taking Angie Baby out for a mothers day brunch and had booked the table..boss is a fly bitch though..looked at me and says I'm sure you will be able to watch the Rangers game somehow. So that's the 3 boys I support going for Sunday lunch at the sports bar in Beeston..

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm a fucking 7am til 3pm shift...:britney:..I even tired to lie that I was taking Angie Baby out for a mothers day brunch and had booked the table..boss is a fly bitch though..looked at me and says I'm sure you will be able to watch the Rangers game somehow. So that's the 3 boys I support going for Sunday lunch at the sports bar in Beeston..

Haha. It is the support worker way.

Old Firm game... no problem. Pub Lunch.

New Star Wars... no problem. Trip to cinema.

40 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

just watch drinking on the trains, theconductor on the train last time threatened me with police as i was drinking. the whole train was full of weirdos dressed as super heros etc  not once did he say anything to them. fenian cunt 

Carton of orange juice loaded with vodka and a splash of orange and the cunts will never know, worked at school dances years ago, so should fool any train ticketer.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Carton of orange juice loaded with vodka and a splash of orange and the cunts will never know, worked at school dances years ago, so should fool any train ticketer.

I thought u were allowed to drink on train between 10am and 10pm. 

Or at least the conductors on the Ayr Glasgow line havent stopped anyone I know

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Up early, few beers, half bottle for the bus, game, pub, home. 

Get daggers from the Mrs for the rest of the night for going out on Mother’s Day and being oot my tits. Try and remove smile from my face as i’m not giving a fuck about the jip i’m getting as i’ve spent the day watching the famous Glasgow Rangers pump the Beasts from the East ??

Im already getting it in the ear for this

13 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I thought u were allowed to drink on train between 10am and 10pm. 

Or at least the conductors on the Ayr Glasgow line havent stopped anyone I know

Haven't a clue M8, last time I traveled by train it was 1st Class on Virgin from London to Manchester (2008) and the booze was free and served by a "trolly dolly". 

Back in the day you were not allowed, by other fans, on the Football Special UNLESS you had a massive carry-out