Old Firm Plans

21 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'll be getting up, having a bacon roll and a cup of tea, heading to the ground fresh so I can take in the occasion and hope to see a good spirited victory for us but football being the real winner.

Model fan, follow with pride.

Managed to get a holiday for this which was a surprise, usually take the boy down Glenmavis Orange Halls as can't get him in any places because he fifteen, how does The Bristol down Duke Street work, is that tickets or an age restriction. The Wee Rangers Club we get in but not when we are playing that mob so any ideas would be good, cheers.

Am in Munich at her sisters, will hopefully find a bar to watch it in otherwise be watching a stream. Am at the Bayern vs Hamburg game the day before, totally different gravy, enjoying a Paulaner in the stand and what not, hopefully a good game but obviously there is only one game I want to see. Am going to try out my very basic German and phone a few bars near to where her sister stays so I have it locked down. Don't give one fuck if I am the only one watching so will go with that plan.

26 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I cant watch Old Firms without drink.. Need to start a couple of hours before as well...

And the beer the night before, then its hours to kick off and you are half pissed and a quick kip and off to the game  or watching and then more , the amount of beer I drink on a weekend against that lot is nuts.

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

And the beer the night before, then its hours to kick off and you are half pissed and a quick kip and off to the game  or watching and then more , the amount of beer I drink on a weekend against that lot is nuts.

I know.. just need the one beer the next day and your are right back where you let off :lol: 

im desperately trying to get a ticket but its not looking likely 

if i dont get one ill set my alarm ten minutes earlier than usual, wake up and hate the taigs for ten minutes, then ill head to the masonic for a vodka and coke and to decide wether to attach snow plows to the front of the glasgow buses or not 

Just now, linfield1690 said:

Aye it wis mate stuff like that shouldn't happen

Always the same when they just let everycunt in and tempers are already high after a defeat. Think i am using their bus again, some laugh last time.

20 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I've managed to get a ticket off a friend and wanted to see what a good plan of action is on the day? 

My train get's into Glasgow Queen Street about 9:30 and back at 4pm, where would you recommend for a couple of hours pre-match swally? 

Horseshoe bar, then stagger across to the underground half an hour before KO.