Scottish Football

2 hours ago, bluemc said:

My boy is playing there today, game was put 1 hour so games could be played on the other side of the pitch.

You always get the wee dicks in every place doing things to stop football and the likes.

I’m just back from the park now 

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I’m just back from the park now 

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

Just can’t understand the mindset of some folk. Hopefully coverage gets those responsible caught and also maybe some of those that make a (relative) fortune out of our game might decide to give something back.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Honestly despair at a huge proportion of society in Scotland.  

Seems a lot more sinister than your usual wee arsehole, wee guys are pissing on a goal post or at the extreme shiting on a penalty spot lol 

Not one for a conspiracy but wouldn't be surprised if there was more to meet the eye. 

I know I am opening up old discussions but I really don’t know how anyone associated with Scottish football can defend Sky’s decision not to show Hearts v Aberdeen so it doesn’t go up against Stockport v Salford playoff game.  

Just now, rossco87 said:

I know I am opening up old discussions but I really don’t know how anyone associated with Scottish football can defend Sky’s decision not to show Hearts v Aberdeen so it doesn’t go up against Stockport v Salford playoff game.  

There's contractual technicalities involved, can't remember exactly but there's only so many home games they can show a season, a assume tynecastles TV allocation will be used up well before the split. 

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

There's contractual technicalities involved, can't remember exactly but there's only so many home games they can show a season, a assume tynecastles TV allocation will be used up well before the split. 

Hadn’t picked up this one was because of the number of home games. I know @The Dude has previously hinted this was an SPFL decision rather then Sky.

Just infuriating that we are tied into this deal for so long and are going to be even further behind in terms of marketing & promoting the game. That game should have 100% been heavily marketed for the last week would have drawn a fair amount of interest from neutrals given the importance.