Scottish Football

Just now, Moody Blue said:

It just proves physicality works in Scotland, something our management teams haven't quite cottoned on to since getting promoted 

Absolutely it seems apart from when you play the tarriers pretty much anything goes and you need to be prepared for that.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Absolutely it seems apart from when you play the tarriers pretty much anything goes and you need to be prepared for that.

Although Motherwell didn't get away with it, Kilmarnock got in about them as well to beat them.  if you can't afford to go and match them for the quality / £ then you make yourself hard to beat. We're still as soft as a baby's first shite.  Sad days when 2/3 of both Motherwell and Kilmarnock would improve us. 

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

As much as I hate the sheep shaggers I think they would have had a better chance of beating the tims in the final than Motherwell. 

Looks like the double treble for these manky bastards and that creepy wee tranny shagging prick. 

Horrible manky cunts 

No . What you mean is . . . . 

I fancy our chances more against the sheep than Motherwell 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

As much as I hate the sheep shaggers I think they would have had a better chance of beating the tims in the final than Motherwell. 

Looks like the double treble for these manky bastards and that creepy wee tranny shagging prick. 

Horrible manky cunts 

You wont be watching the game tomorrow then if we're already beat then?