Scottish Football

Just now, billscott said:

i agree with what was said the other night they have tv cameras at the dugout and can get a reply in 30 secs let the ref come over and take another look  a cheaper var if you like

that should have been   replay

I don't know why we simply can't have a monitor at the side of the park that can be used by the ref for most debatable outcomes....for instance I will start with Beaton the other night....instead of making his mind up in a split second...all he does is over to the monitor watch a few angles, he notices the contact and awards a penalty.....no need for him to make a decision that maybe wrong or right either way.....no involvement from other people...the ref still refs the game but has the advantage of a replay to assist in making the right decision 

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Killie looking good for relegation. Either them or Hamilton, one less plastic pitch whoever is it thank fuck. 

Both would be wonderful mate. Ridiculous that in this modern age these pitches are allowed, when teams further north seem to make it work. Absolute joke. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Both would be wonderful mate. Ridiculous that in this modern age these pitches are allowed, when teams further north seem to make it work. Absolute joke. 

Aye mate I was just thinking that watching the highlights of the Ross County v Killie game in Dingwall. If Ross County can operate on grass I don't see why the others can't. 

It's embarrassing having artificial pitches in our top league. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

But they need to money community use brings in .

Maybe the right way to go is get a CEO for the SPFL that brings in enough cash so that there’s no need for community use to bring in cash .

It is a disgrace that these pitches are still used ,And your right the northern clubs manage to operate without them .I remember last season Ross County’s pitch .It’s condition was superb it actually looked like an Astro pitch the grass was so well looked after .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not heard much from that prick Doncaster lately,is he still alive or is he still looking for a league sponsor .Wage thief prick .

Maybe see him in the upcoming weeks gritting his teeth handing over the trophy to Tav .

It's unreal the amount that cunt gets paid but seems to be responsible for absolutely nothing. Can't believe he kept his position after the fiasco last season.

6 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

It's unreal the amount that cunt gets paid but seems to be responsible for absolutely nothing. Can't believe he kept his position after the fiasco last season.

Don’t think any of us can believe it .He made a right cunt of things .

Whats saved him is the voting system and the fact that most of the clubs don’t give a shit .Good governance and a good TV deal makes little difference between ,good governance and a good TV deal and sponsor.

So long as they are still in a league set up that allows them to exist ,with the ability to attract a few hundred every 2nd week with another 60 to 100 at hospitality and the chance to play us or the taigs in the cup every few years they are happy .

Its only clubs with any genuine ambition that want change and there ain’t that many in Scotland .

7 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

Killie looking good for relegation. Either them or Hamilton, one less plastic pitch whoever is it thank fuck. 

Thinking exactly the same this morning, trivial in the grand scheme of things Rangers at the moment but I did have a little smirk of satisfaction when I saw that Killie had hit rock bottom. I need not remind anyone of the shit they came out with when they managed to put together a wee run of results against us, bye bye Rangers Steve Clarke said, aye bye bye right enough. :mutley:

On 07/03/2021 at 02:07, siamthedanger said:

Hopefully Kilmarnock horrible fucking club.

have some respect for Hamilton due to the way they play against us and the manager Brian Rice is the only manager yet to praise us except John Hughes just recently