Scottish Football

On 11/04/2021 at 13:54, GersInCanada said:

I disagree with you both. Having attended many a Hearts v Rangers in my childhood as it was within bus range. But I was wary about Easter Road. I still have a soft spot for them.

Well supported and I stand by my position that the league is better for them in it. We must just agree to disagree.

It's a different generation of Hearts supporters now. They absolutely despise us. They are the worst for singing about us 'dying'

Fuck them. Absolute scum.

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It's a different generation of Hearts supporters now. They absolutely despise us. They are the worst for singing about us 'dying'

Fuck them. Absolute scum.

I must just take your word for it. But 50 years ago it was a great day out. Mind you there was only one league game there per season. None of this 4 times a season nonsense in those more enlightened times.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I must just take your word for it. But 50 years ago it was a great day out. Mind you there was only one league game there per season. None of this 4 times a season nonsense in those more enlightened times.

It is still a great day out but any sort of mutal respect is long gone.

On 11/04/2021 at 13:54, GersInCanada said:

I disagree with you both. Having attended many a Hearts v Rangers in my childhood as it was within bus range. But I was wary about Easter Road. I still have a soft spot for them.

Well supported and I stand by my position that the league is better for them in it. We must just agree to disagree.

Don't worry there mate . Those two are a couple of farts :lol: I agree with your post 

League is much better with the Jambos in it for me . Both us and the scum are tested and to be fair , under normal circumstances . Tyncastle is the best atmosphere for a game outwith Ibrox 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't worry there mate . Those two are a couple of farts :lol: I agree with your post 

League is much better with the Jambos in it for me . Both us and the scum are tested and to be fair , under normal circumstances . Tyncastle is the best atmosphere for a game outwith Ibrox 

Very witty 

Just read something that has amused me

Hearts were considering not lifting the championship trophy as an act of protest against their unjust relegation last season 

Manager Robbie Nielson said......

Said what Robbie.....i was delighted when my team Dundee Utd took their place:lol::lol:

Only in Scotland could we have such a scenario