Scottish Football

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Defo mate, now 5-1.

I can't stand the Sheep but I think they have had a very good record in Europe the last few seasons, only go out to teams who are superior to them and expected to advance. 

Based on tonight they will have a chance in the next round. Austria Vienna drew 1-1 at home to a side from Iceland. So Aberdeen would be faves in Vienna go out imo.

I mind years ago they beat dnipro I think to qualify then fucked Copenhagen last game of group stage to go through and play Bayern.

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

Barring an absolute disaster by the sheep and the teuchter tarriers there’s going to be five Scottish teams still in Europe by august 1st.  When did that last happen?

Probably the first time they've all been half-decent teams too. Well except celtic.

I don’t mind the Sheep and Hibs doing well, in fact we need it if we’re to maintain the automatic CL spot from next year. 

A couple of impressive results last night and shows that we really shouldn’t be fearing Malmö. Hacken came 3rd in that league last year and Aberdeen absolutely battered them 

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I don’t mind the Sheep and Hibs doing well, in fact we need it if we’re to maintain the automatic CL spot from next year. 

A couple of impressive results last night and shows that we really shouldn’t be fearing Malmö. Hacken came 3rd in that league last year and Aberdeen absolutely battered them 

Boak

16 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Shay Logan has signed for Cove Rangers.......after leaving Aberdeen. Strange one 

Not really. I know he was playing at a decent level with Aberdeen but he's 33 years old and definitely on the decline. Cove is a good move for him. They've got a bit of money so they're probably paying him a pretty decent wage every week, they're clearly wanting promotion and for him, he probably doesn't have to relocate himself and his family.

12 minutes ago, StaunchWullie91 said:

Not really. I know he was playing at a decent level with Aberdeen but he's 33 years old and definitely on the decline. Cove is a good move for him. They've got a bit of money so they're probably paying him a pretty decent wage every week, they're clearly wanting promotion and for him, he probably doesn't have to relocate himself and his family.

Are you really 91 years old? 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

How staunch are you mate?

How nice is yer willy?

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Are you really 91 years old? 

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Amazing that he can still get a staunch wullie at that age tbh

Not 91 and I never realised the comedy in this username until you guys pointed it out 🤣