Scottish Football

26 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

So first the sheep and the beasts then killie have covid issues and have their games postponed.  But St Mirren have to play when they have covid - coincidentally when the opponents are that mob. 

Could someone explain that. 

Yeah a lot of it doesn't make sense at all. The reason they are giving is that the entire Kilmarnock squad have been told to self isolate. Not sure why this wasn't the case with Aberdeen earlier in the season..

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Funny how Killie May have to forfeit games if they’ve had any Coronavirus wrong-doing, yet the taigs didn’t when their player fucked off to Spain...

Can't quite remember if Killie voted for or against our proposal for an independent investigation, If for then that's probably why they will be severely punished if found guilty of any wrong doing by The Cabal, If against they deserve everything they fucking get for being Shitebags and sleeping with Rancid Fucking Dogs.

46 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Funny how Killie May have to forfeit games if they’ve had any Coronavirus wrong-doing, yet the taigs didn’t when their player fucked off to Spain...

It wasn’t so much the fact he didn’t quarantine,they put the cunt on the pitch after not having a clue where he was for however many days ,if that can’t be properly punished then no team can be penalised for Covid positive tests .

The precedent has been set with celtic and Aberdeen not having to forfeit games, and St Mirren still having to play. If Kilmarnock were forced to forfeit a fixture they could probably appeal at court of arbitration as goalposts have literally been moved mid season. I’m not suggesting that their players haven’t broken rules (we don’t know yet) but with celtic and Aberdeen there was clear evidence they had with no negative outcome. Sporting integrity and all that.....

Personally I think Killie have been royally screwed over by the SPFL here (for a smaller club this a potentially a revenue stream for them that they will now lose) - I may be wrong but there is no evidence of wrongdoing with their players unlike other clubs who could carry on regardless, were not made to forfeit games or punished in any way. It is a decision that is corrupt to the core.  

I don't mind Killie as a Club but to be honest this is what happens when teams continually allow celtic and the cabal to walk all over them and Scottish football. We raised issues and were not supported by a majority of clubs. Clubs need to get wise and need to realise their vote doesn't count any less than the vote of celtic, hivs etc when it comes to these things, but if they continually lie down to them this is the price to pay. 

31 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Personally I think Killie have been royally screwed over by the SPFL here (for a smaller club this a potentially a revenue stream for them that they will now lose) - I may be wrong but there is no evidence of wrongdoing with their players unlike other clubs who could carry on regardless, were not made to forfeit games or punished in any way. It is a decision that is corrupt to the core.  

I don't mind Killie as a Club but to be honest this is what happens when teams continually allow celtic and the cabal to walk all over them and Scottish football. We raised issues and were not supported by a majority of clubs. Clubs need to get wise and need to realise their vote doesn't count any less than the vote of celtic, hivs etc when it comes to these things, but if they continually lie down to them this is the price to pay. 

The inconsistency brings some sympathy but the only thing that matters to these clubs is money, hitting them where it hurts with the potential revenue impact is the only way they will wake up and not simply accept what's been going on.  Not one of them have the guts to publicly moan. Personally speaking, fuck them, another shitey no mark club now making up numbers and offering the square root of fuck all with their plastic midden.