Scottish Football

10 hours ago, miracle said:

Hamilton out the League Cup losing out to Stranraer and St Mirren needing penalties to beat Morton after a 1-1 draw.   Could this be the year we finally get rid of them both?

I don’t mind either that much, they rarely take points from us and is a much more local travel for our team / support than eg Edinburgh, Fife or Inverness that could replace them.

However, in terms of the progress of Scottish football, both offer the square root of fuck all....like most tbh. Hamilton at least try and develop youngsters but get their plastic midden to fuck too 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:00, Moody Blue said:

I don’t mind either that much, they rarely take points from us and is a much more local travel for our team / support than eg Edinburgh, Fife or Inverness that could replace them.

However, in terms of the progress of Scottish football, both offer the square root of fuck all....like most tbh. Hamilton at least try and develop youngsters but get their plastic midden to fuck too 

Hamilton can do one.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:00, Moody Blue said:

They try and play football, arent a dirty team and I like Brian Rice (remember him as a quality player), and he is one of the few that comes out and compliments us without the gritted teeth. Decent wee stadium, even if I hate the pitch. 

23 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

They try and play football, arent a dirty team and I like Brian Rice (remember him as a quality player), and he is one of the few that comes out and compliments us without the gritted teeth. Decent wee stadium, even if I hate the pitch. 

I'll give Jack Ross his due to, he was in the papers saying teams can't complain this season if they have to play loads of games in a short space of time. As they made us do it when we had a UEFA Cup Final.

16 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I'll give Jack Ross his due to, he was in the papers saying teams can't complain this season if they have to play loads of games in a short space of time. As they made us do it when we had a UEFA Cup Final.

True, but that was only for "Sporting integrity" purposes.

On 18/11/2020 at 22:45, ayrshireranger said:

2 stands and a garden centre marquee :lol:

Absolutely detest going there tbh, I think its the worst ground in the top flight. Don't mind Hamilton as a club though.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

2 stands and a garden centre marquee :lol:

Absolutely detest going there tbh, I think its the worst ground in the top flight. Don't mind Hamilton as a club though.

Pitch is shite, but as long as you’re not in the gazebo, you get a decent view - even from the front row.