Scottish Football

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Really can't see Hertz stopping the filth now

Can’t see it .Think that’s when their run will start .They will have a few teams tripping over themselves to oblige .As long as we keep winning until we play them .That is all we have to concentrate on 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can’t see it .Think that’s when their run will start .They will have a few teams tripping over themselves to oblige .As long as we keep winning until we play them .That is all we have to concentrate on 

hearts dont have any pace up front the way to beat celtic is keep it tight and hit them with pace on the break then their defence will be all over the place

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope that gets him the sack .Knowing the sheep ,it won’t .Losing to Rangers about 25 times out of 30 ,as they do with the scum would have to do it 

Nah, as long as they finish third and win the odd cup every 10 years it's an easy job.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope that gets him the sack .Knowing the sheep ,it won’t .Losing to Rangers about 25 times out of 30 ,as they do with the scum would have to do it 

If their record against us was half as abysmal as the one they have against them he'd have been sacked years ago.

I still shudder when I think he could have been our manager :ang:

10 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Genuine query

I noticed at yesterdays game v Falkirk that the SNP had a banner to the side of one of the goals.

Is there not a rule saying that political signs cannot be displayed in grounds...or is it only for UEFA games?

Pretty sure St Mirren have an advertising board for them as well, Fuck knows about the rules regarding it though.

14 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Genuine query

I noticed at yesterdays game v Falkirk that the SNP had a banner to the side of one of the goals.

Is there not a rule saying that political signs cannot be displayed in grounds...or is it only for UEFA games?

There’s been political signs here for ages tbf, can’t think of any Labour ones but know there are one Tory at least and a few SNP

26 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Bonkers. From the Beeb:

"Motherwell have been awarded two 3-0 wins in the Scottish Premiership and Hamilton Academical one after Covid-19 breaches by St Mirren and Kilmarnock.

St Mirren, who had games against Motherwell and Hamilton postponed, and Kilmarnock were both fined £40,000, although suspended until 30 June.

It follows a Scottish Professional Football League disciplinary tribunal.

The decision moves Well up two places in the table to fifth, leapfrogging Kilmarnock.

Hamilton remain bottom but are now only behind St Mirren on goal difference.

It is a second blow in a couple of days for the Paisley club after it was revealed that Police Scotland is investigating a report of "possible financial irregularities" at St Mirren Park.

A league spokesman said: "We note the admission by each of Kilmarnock and St Mirren that they breached SPFL regulations and commend both clubs for the measures that their boards have recently put in place to avoid a repeat of the circumstances that led to the postponement of these matches in October."

Both clubs admitted that they failed to observe physical distancing for seating arrangements on the coach and at the pre-match meal for an away game that led to positive Covid-19 cases in the lead up to their postponed games.

Additionally, St Mirren admitted failing to provide suitable facilities to enable players to observe physical distancing at training and also accepted that players had been car sharing to and from training.

Their matches against Motherwell, scheduled for 17 October, and against Hamilton, which was due a week later, have been awarded as 3-0 wins to their opponents, along with Kilmarnock's game against Well on 2 October."

23 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Was surprised when I see that as I thought the clubs voted to reject that 3-0 law for the league fixtures. Must have picked it up wrong.

Just hope to fuck we keep our house in order regards these rules. Can see these cunts in the SPFL lining up to start awarding nice wee 3-0's here and there should we fuck up.

It makes Jones and Edmundson being a complete of complete retards even worse. Imagine they made it into training and our whole squad had to isolate and not being able to play our next league fixture or something? maybe the fact the club wasn't charged might have saved us from that though but now there's a mechanism to hand out reverse 3-0's we need to be on our toes.

You read what Kilmarnock and St Mirren have actually done and really they are pretty minor things.

TBH really not a fan of forfeiting games purely from a sporting integrity aspect - plus other clubs have had games postponed for covid breaches and never ended up with 3-0 forfeits - again I'm not a fan of the the forfeited option and would want to see all games played. 

I don't take any joy out of it as I know fine well how easily it could be Rangers.

this is the way that they will try and get the taigs back into the title race, they have probably been discussing this since the jones and edmundson incident, then with helander testing positive they started rubbing their hands together thinking they might be able to get us at some point with this. I hope it bites them on the arse as covid fc might have to postpone games due to their shit covid rules adherance so far. i see killie and st mirren as collateral damage in their quest to help the taigs win 10.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

There's plenty of midweek spaces to fit these games in.

Killie vs Motherwell could have been played midweek of cup QFs. 3 free midweek slots in January alone!

So why hasn't it? Maybe picked up the wrong end of the stick 😂😂😂 was it being unable to put a team out thats caused them to forfeit