Scottish Football

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Surprised Hibs turned down £3m for Nisbet

They know they’ll get that in summer, perhaps more as he’s likely to make the Euros squad. 

Too late in the window to replace him, getting a Europa spot is big money for Hibs and they won’t get one without him

Charlie Gilmour has joined St Johnstone.

Big bluenose and was tentatively linked with us when he left Arsenal a year or so again.

I’ll be keeping an eye out to see how he does there. There was another midfielder who was an Arsenal academy graduate who came up here to kick start his career and he turned out to be not too bad a player did he? :pipe:

17 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Kamberi signing for the sheep on loan from st gallen..... was impressed with him and quite cedric itten like imo strange both connected to st gallen

I rate him highly, and said in the summer that I couldnt understand why the manager didnt get him in permanently, esp as he was supposedly available for £150,000. With Defoe probably retiring and Alfredo off, I would poach him this summer ahead of Aberdeen. 

14 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Kamberi to Aberdeen is a great signing for them. 

Wonder if the sheepshaggers are trying to make a push for 2nd place, they've got back to back fixtures with the scum this month as well, couple that with us no needing to play aberdeen till after the split. 

Very good chance celtic could finish 3rd or possibly even 4th since there isnt much between them

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

I rate him highly, and said in the summer that I couldnt understand why the manager didnt get him in permanently, esp as he was supposedly available for £150,000. With Defoe probably retiring and Alfredo off, I would poach him this summer ahead of Aberdeen. 

He did a job last season but I don’t think Kamberi is anywhere near good enough for where we are now tbh.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sheep :lol:

Unlikely that will help Deek

It’s people like him that annoy the fuck out of me in Scottish football.  One direction football and yet he’s been in the Top3 for pretty much all his time with them. Absolutely no effort to improve the standard of football at the club, or indeed the country, and finally like popcorn teeth being found out.