Scottish Football

9 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Still no word from SFA whether there will be a scottish cup this year, they were supposed to decide today but couldnt. What a useless shower of cunts they are ,they can do absolutely fuck all right.

It’s a fucking joke mate!

Scottish football is ran by incompetent Rangers hating fenian bastards.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thinking about it I wouldn't be surprised if theres only another batch of figures and finish the bottom 2 leagues with half the games played. Then focus on a shotgun Scottish Cup tournament near the end of the season.

My mate plays in the lower leagues and is convinced the leagues will get called as is or only play a handful of fixtures if it opens back up

The SPFL don’t care about them

On 01/03/2021 at 14:34, CR3 said:

The Livingston CEO on Twitter basically saying his team is shite, both teams were poor and the final was an embarrassment:lol:

86D1851D-68BD-4F4B-95A1-646133FFB9AB.jpeg

A20FB932-D842-4F69-B886-9A80459542B9.jpeg

They defended like really tall guys :lol: 

58 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't understand how a Rangers fan can have this mentality. Baffles me.

The sooner we get back to being serial trophy winners the better.

Diddy club mentality.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't understand how a Rangers fan can have this mentality. Baffles me.

The sooner we get back to being serial trophy winners the better.

It's a matter of priorities. Title is first, Europe second. A competition that may not even take place is a distant third.

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Wrap up the title and then focus on the Europa. If the Scottish Cup resumes at some point then field a 2nd string. An irrelevance that we don't need.

Scottish cup is huge mate. What if we get papped out of Europa in the next round? Fuck that. Go for as much as we can get. No second string. No prisoners and No Surrender. 👍🇬🇧

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Most of them probably already do. Doesn’t every young supporter have  “an English club” these days too :ang:

It's pretty common though to have 'an English club', and always has been, but what I meant was go and exclusively support them cause it's a modern day mentality that English fans seem to have.

Off the top of my head on this forum we have Everton, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sheffield Utd but none of them would want us to chuck the Scottish Cup like some of those clubs fans actively want them to chuck the FA Cup, Europa League, EFL Cup.

18 hours ago, B1872 said:

He’s an absolute fenian mongo - can’t stand the cunt and hate the fact he played for us!

Can barely speak over the slobber coming out of his mouth.

Usually just repeats what Si Ferry has said in a different way. If he ever does try and put his own opinion across, as soon as someone calls it out he backs down and does a complete 180. Type of guy that you lose brain cells listening to.