Scottish Football

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What a weird management team in all senses. A nobody, a fuckwit, and another potential fuckwit, who I'm sure would ditch a well paid job within the England set up to to up there. These journos(I'll use that mildly) too, are fuckwits.   

11 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

There's Beaton making a total arse of it again.

How he's allowed big games I have no idea. 

Its only Rangers he cheats and the sfa and refs only care about fucking us over blah blah blah 

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jack Hendry, Liam Palmer, Scott McKenna, Stephen O’Donnell, Andrew Considine, Grant Hanley. What a defence that is

Defence will be Robertson, Tierney, Gallagher, McTominay and O'Donnell - which is why I'm a bit surprised he didn't consider Paterson, as he would work quite well in that system, and certainly be more of a threat going forward than O'Donnell.

But typical Clarke, dogged and light on flair

8 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Defence will be Robertson, Tierney, Gallagher, McTominay and O'Donnell - which is why I'm a bit surprised he didn't consider Paterson, as he would work quite well in that system, and certainly be more of a threat going forward than O'Donnell.

But typical Clarke, dogged and light on flair

surely he cannot play mctominay in defence he is one of man utd best midfielders

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

surely he cannot play mctominay in defence he is one of man utd best midfielders

McTominay has played in defence the last few games for Scotland - was initially quite ropey but has settled into the role. Would be very surprised to see that change - Clarke tends to be very dogged in his selection and clearly sees this as his best defence.

Likely Jack and McGregor just ahead.

It'll get results, just won't be very pretty to watch