Scottish Football

Just now, hawkfalcons said:

brilliant after the manky mob getting beat by super caley this is defo the 2nd biggest upset in scottish cup history :lol:

i would say this is the biggest shock  calay were at least a league team  brora are in the highland league playing really a premier league team and they have not played a game for 10 weeks only started training 2 wks ago

1 minute ago, billscott said:

i would say this is the biggest shock  calay were at least a league team  brora are in the highland league playing really a premier league team and they have not played a game for 10 weeks only started training 2 wks ago

im happy to agree with that mate the main thing is 2 scummy clubs got knocked out by teams lower than them , sooooo funny 

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

agree lol :lol:

Just now, hawkfalcons said:

has that been confirmed 

not yet but the highland league teams have only played 3 games so no chance of finishing that  the only chance they have is if the proposal to allow colts teams in 2nd division goes through they are expanding the league to 16 teams  with gers/celtic colts 2 lowland league and 2 highland league  but i think it will get voted down

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Biggest shock ever will be Cove Rangers beating Rangers imo

they are another up and coming club well run and with plenty ambition  we cannot take them too lightly but being at ibrox we should not have a problem

26 minutes ago, billscott said:

not yet but the highland league teams have only played 3 games so no chance of finishing that  the only chance they have is if the proposal to allow colts teams in 2nd division goes through they are expanding the league to 16 teams  with gers/celtic colts 2 lowland league and 2 highland league  but i think it will get voted down

cheers mate for input didnt realise