Scottish Football

I just watched the David Cox video he posted from his motor on Facebook. He did the right thing by walking away.

I always wished Kamara walked off the park followed by his fellow teammates and manager. In hindsight, so do they.

Something needs to be done.

43 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

Kilmarnock in trouble

Out the 3 o them,county and hamilton im wanting Kilmarnock down. Theyve been up long enough with their shitey pitch, i know hamilton have one as well but for whatever reason  they dont get on my tits like killie do.

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Having been shafted like so many others (especially Hearts and Stranraer iirc) by Doncaster’s farcical end to the season a year ago, delighted to see that Partick Thistle have won immediate promotion and announced that the SPFL and SFA will both be banned from the occasion of them receiving their title trophy.

Manager, players and officials discussed it and all agreed that the arseholes who sent them down would be very unwelcome.

Well played Jags

👏👏👏

heard ian mcall on radio last night saying that well done thistle hope we do the same  think allan rough will present the trophy as it is 50 yrs  since their famour league cup win over celtic

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Having been shafted like so many others (especially Hearts and Stranraer iirc) by Doncaster’s farcical end to the season a year ago, delighted to see that Partick Thistle have won immediate promotion and announced that the SPFL and SFA will both be banned from the occasion of them receiving their title trophy.

Manager, players and officials discussed it and all agreed that the arseholes who sent them down would be very unwelcome.

Well played Jags

👏👏👏

ian mcall has said many times on radio that once he is out the game he is going to do a interview and tell the truth about what happened last season  suspect there is a lot more going on that we did not hear about

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I like Partick telling the two cheeks of the same arse to fuck off but accepting and lifting their trophy ruins the message for me. If you're lifting their trophy then let them in and shove it in front of their faces with a middle finger.

it is not the players fault what happened this might be the only chance some of them have to lift a trophy and get a medal  thistle have got their message through hope we do the same on the 15th

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Brechin will get pumped regardless. Really do hope them and their fucking hedges never grace the scottish professional game again. 

I see Falkirk just imploded. From first to out of the play-offs in a matter of two weeks. Another one nice to see.

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Davidson will win it if they do the double. 

Don’t think a non Old Firm club have won a cup double in my life time. Seen certain clubs reach both finals but lose both, I.e Aberdeen and Motherwell.