Scottish Football

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

I think Dundee will beat Killie narrowly in the first leg at home on Thursday but Killie will win the second leg by a goal extra and just survive.

i think the first thing killie will do is target charlie adam  stop him and you stop dundee   you can bet these 2 dirty bastards in midfield dicker and power will try to nail adam early on

45 minutes ago, billscott said:

i think the first thing killie will do is target charlie adam  stop him and you stop dundee   you can bet these 2 dirty bastards in midfield dicker and power will try to nail adam early on

You see his assists in the first leg v Raith Rovers? Couple of belters tbf.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa have changed EL access list and promoted Anorthosis Famagusta from Conference league to Europa League and as a result the Scottish cup winners start in Q3 instead of Q4 and thus there is no guarantee of group stage football.

I saw that on FF yesterday.

What allowed them to do that as I assume everything is based on formulaic points? I saw something mentioned about non-completion of competitions but I couldn't work out what that meant.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa have changed EL access list and promoted Anorthosis Famagusta from Conference league to Europa League and as a result the Scottish cup winners start in Q3 instead of Q4 and thus there is no guarantee of group stage football.

Filthy fags

42 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That Uefa change has really fucked Hibs/St Johnstone.

In Q3 they will draw one of PSV, Galatasary, Copenhagen/Brondby/Midjtylland, Rapid Vienna/Strum Graz or Sparta Prague

No group stage European football for either then.

Bastardios 

9 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That Uefa change has really fucked Hibs/St Johnstone.

In Q3 they will draw one of PSV, Galatasary, Copenhagen/Brondby/Midjtylland, Rapid Vienna/Strum Graz or Sparta Prague

No group stage European football for either then.

Probably being a pure moron here, but are PSV not in the CL?

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yes mate, but 3 losers from the CL 'league route' qualifying round drop into the EL qualifying round that the Scottish cup winners enter. 

Those sides above(some leagues not complete)and the scum are the 6 but obviously cant draw scum when they lose.

Fair enough, ended up confused because a looked at the CL qualifiers earlier and seen them :lol: