Scottish Football

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I know mate. Meant fuck all. 

Still one game.  Never seen a rangers player play piss poor in a cup final before?

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Still one game.  Never seen a rangers player play piss poor in a cup final before?

If the boy wants a move, this was a showcase in front of the nation, not to mention there would’ve been scouts from elsewhere watching. 

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No such thing as a proddy school, as you have literally demonstrated with that post 

Breaking news for Williamson. Celtic supporting proddies and catholic rangers fans actually exist. 

delparlane and RFC Eagle like this

Absolutely outstanding achievement for a club like St Johnstone. Probably the best in their history. Could be a long time before a team outwith of the Old Firm does a double so it's an incredible achievement. They were worthy of their victory against us and fair play to them. Delighted it wasn't hibs.  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Breaking news for CR3. Protestant schools literally don’t exist 

Also, no.

Schools that go to Church of Scotland churches for services 

AlbertzLoyalRSC likes this

Unbelievable season for a club the size of St Johnstone 👏  A good thing for Scottish football overall, whilst I'd have loved a Rangers treble this season, at least it gives us something to aim for next season.

Glad they went up but it's not hard to see why he gets shite when he says things like:

And the jubilant ex- Rangers and Scotland skipper beamed: “It’s amazing. What an achievement.

“A lot of people were surprised I took this job 33 months ago but I knew if I was given the tools to make a go of it.

“This is up there with everything I’ve done in football, 100 per cent. It’s got to be.

On 22/05/2021 at 20:23, .Williamson. said:

Breaking news for CR3. Protestant schools literally don’t exist 

Also, no.

Maybe not officially, but I remember my whole primary school walking to Church for Easter, and Christmas services.

On 22/05/2021 at 21:49, CR3 said:

Schools that go to Church of Scotland churches for services 

Mine did this as well. I don't think there were any catholics at my school, that I knew of anyway.

Everybody hated going to Church, but also hated the papes at the school across the road.

That's what happens when you split kids up at a young age I suppose...

CR3 and dougie76 like this

20 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Glad they went up but it's not hard to see why he gets shite when he says things like:

And the jubilant ex- Rangers and Scotland skipper beamed: “It’s amazing. What an achievement.

“A lot of people were surprised I took this job 33 months ago but I knew if I was given the tools to make a go of it.

“This is up there with everything I’ve done in football, 100 per cent. It’s got to be.

Get what you’re saying but it seems a lesser accolade as a manager probably equates to more of a reward than being a player after the countless hours setting up a team, making decisions and taking responsibility I’d imagine.  For example, Gerrards won the champions league but said winning the SPFL was right up there.. and it’s not like Scottish football is on the same planet never mind level of winning the the best trophy in club football if we’re being honest. (For folks outside the goldfish bowl generally)