Scottish Football

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm in a golf club group chat mate with about 80 members, the main organiser was holding an event the day we were to play the vermin in the Scottish Cup, after realising the clash of dates he put a message on to tell people that it was an old firm game that day so not to put your name in then cancel....some smart arse killie fan replied "their is no old firm anymore "

Needless to say he has just been sent a message to congratulate him having the Ayrshire Derby back for next season.....I fucking love karma :UK:

You should be round at that guys door smashing fuck out him with a golf club, just as a friendly warning 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I saw what you did there :tu:

Fuckin dancer!! Would love to see them fold! 

Being from kilmarnock I have listened to a lot of shite over the years from their fans but I'm also good friends with a boy that has worked with killie for nearly 30yrs and I have plenty of friends who are decent boys, whilst I am revelling in their dramatic downfall I wouldn't like to see my mate lose his job, in saying that Billy Bowie made a rod for his own back when he started believing in kilmarnocks own importance....lets see what happens if he were to walk away....armageddon could be just round the corner 

30 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm in a golf club group chat mate with about 80 members, the main organiser was holding an event the day we were to play the vermin in the Scottish Cup, after realising the clash of dates he put a message on to tell people that it was an old firm game that day so not to put your name in then cancel....some smart arse killie fan replied "their is no old firm anymore "

Needless to say he has just been sent a message to congratulate him having the Ayrshire Derby back for next season.....I fucking love karma :UK:

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Surely if killie and Hamilton are out the league, there can be a vote that plastic pitches should be changed

It's already been spoke about in certain circles, now that they've only got one club with a plastic pitch, it should be easy for the other clubs to vote the plastic out with the eleven to one vote, thats what should happen but remember these cunts couldn't run a bath.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It's already been spoke about in certain circles, now that they've only got one club with a plastic pitch, it should be easy for the other clubs to vote the plastic out with the eleven to one vote, thats what should happen but remember these cunts couldn't run a bath.

Exactly. If you can't afford to maintain a grass pitch you shouldn't be in a Top/Premier league.