Scottish Football

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I believe Deloitte's report to the 4 clubs that commissioned it (Aberdeen, Hearts etc), are about to reveal that Scottish football is severely undervalued and undersold by as much as half - exactly what Park was saying and got shot down for. 

Should be the nail in the coffin for Doncaster.

Maybe they'll shoot down Deloitte as well then 

Just now, psb07158 said:

I think that's one of the reasons the firm got the gig rather than a smaller outfit in Scotland. It won't have come cheap for the work, but Deloitte's global reputation means they can't hide from it. 

Wonder if Aberdeen and hearts pushed it that way as they both wanted change along with us.  Maybe they know this would secure that if it finds the way Park suggested 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Wonder if Aberdeen and hearts pushed it that way as they both wanted change along with us.  Maybe they know this would secure that if it finds the way Park suggested 

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest mate if they wanted the same thing but didn't want to publicly side with us, for fear of repercussions from their fans. 

12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Tony Watt refusing motherwells contract, is this no the guy who complains he has never settled at one club? :lol: 

Ha yeah you’d expect he’s just trying to get more money out them surely. Can stick your house on him failing at his next club if he leaves them after going on about on he’s finally settled at a club:lol::lol: