Scottish Football

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I dont even think it's as much as 6000 :lol: 

There's been rumours the money is drying up at Kelty though

I mean realistically how much can you throw at it? Their revenue will be next to nothing

Not as if they’ve got corporate boxes available or going on any major cup runs (if that would even generate a significant windfall)

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I mean realistically how much can you throw at it? Their revenue will be next to nothing

Not as if they’ve got corporate boxes available or going on any major cup runs (if that would even generate a significant windfall)

They did get to the 5th round last year which would be big money for them but aye until they had a few years in the Championship it's hard to see how it would become sustainable 

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Dundee Utd given Tam Courts permission to speak to Rijeka…some move for him if it comes off. 

What could possibly go wrong:lol:

Would you honestly up sticks for the Croatian league, some of the grounds that were in Grezdas you tube video wouldn't make it into the top 10 junior grounds in Scotland mate:lol:

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Would you honestly up sticks for the Croatian league, some of the grounds that were in Grezdas you tube video wouldn't make it into the top 10 junior grounds in Scotland mate:lol:

Probably not but it’s a step up in team from Dundee Utd I suppose 😂

On 08/06/2022 at 19:28, hammer93 said:

Rijeka are a massive club in Croatia, the games against Hajduk will be a special thing to be a part of, and the Conference League could offer him European experience

He’d be stupid to turn that down because he has to visit some lesser grounds

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Rijeka are a massive club in Croatia, the games against Hajduk will be a special thing to be a part of, and the Conference League could offer him European experience

Each to their own I suppose, I'm just of the opinion that it will end up being a disastrous move for him in the long term, but he might believe it what is best for him in the short term

41 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Massive club with a 10k seater stadium and whose average attendance is 4k??

"

was their 29th successive season in the Croatian First Football League ... Average home league attendance, 4,088 ...

Average home league attendance: 4,088

Highest home attendance: 7,562"

Fucking hearts must be one of the best supported teams in Europe going by that 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Massive club with a 10k seater stadium and whose average attendance is 4k??

"

was their 29th successive season in the Croatian First Football League ... Average home league attendance, 4,088 ...

Average home league attendance: 4,088

Highest home attendance: 7,562"

Fucking hearts must be one of the best supported teams in Europe going by that 

Or you could learn to read 

“Rijeka are a massive club in Croatia”

See where you went wrong or do you want me to explain it with a crayon drawing?

Just now, Essandoh said:

Or you could learn to read 

“Rijeka are a massive club in Croatia”

See where you went wrong or do you want me to explain it with a crayon drawing?

Please if u don't mind. Point being a massive club in Croatia means absolutely nothing. Better of staying in Scotland where he will get to manage a huge club compared to that mob

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Please if u don't mind. Point being a massive club in Croatia means absolutely nothing. Better of staying in Scotland where he will get to manage a huge club compared to that mob

All out of crayons you must’ve ate them all

8 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hibs thanked Bushiri for his service a couple of days ago, announced his permenant signing today, looks like they didnt know they were obliged to buy him at the end of his loan :lol: 

He’s absolutely fuckikg terrible :lol: