Scottish Football

16 hours ago, RFC55 said:

He’s absolutely fuckikg terrible :lol:

The game they played against us at Ibrox, first since Maloney got appointed, it’s one of the most diabolically amateurish performances I’ve ever seen from a defender

And we’ve all watched some shite 

He is fucking rotten.

On 09/06/2022 at 23:35, The Specky Liar said:

Hibs thanked Bushiri for his service a couple of days ago, announced his permenant signing today, looks like they didnt know they were obliged to buy him at the end of his loan :lol: 

Mcginn also had a clause for extending contract that he could trigger himself. They are now trying to sell him

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Has that Logan no been up to some right dodgy stuff.

Hated them right enough, so he ain't all bad.

Dunno much about him tbh just seen that on twitter, also just read it was a rangers fan he’s fighting.. fuck knows what to believe 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, MattyBlue said:

Dunno much about him tbh just seen that on twitter, also just read it was a rangers fan he’s fighting.. fuck knows what to believe 🤷🏻‍♂️

Think I mind reading about him being nicked for involvement in money laundering for a drug cartel or something!

12 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think I mind reading about him being nicked for involvement in money laundering for a drug cartel or something!

Money laundering and drink driving in past couple years.  He's still local to Aberdeen and so bad for biting to cunts on the wind up so very unsurprising to see him involved in a fight outside a takeaway.

I will say though when I went to the colts v cove last season he got the usual shite plumber stick from our fans and actually took it pretty well :lol:

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Thought he was joining rijeka?

Dundee United have announced the departure of head coach Tam Courts by "mutual agreement".

The 40-year-old had been given permission to speak to Croatian side Rijeka last week.

Courts, who leaves with "immediate effect", steered United to a fourth place finish in the Scottish Premiership.

More to follow.

2 minutes ago, miracle said:

Dundee United have announced the departure of head coach Tam Courts by "mutual agreement".

The 40-year-old had been given permission to speak to Croatian side Rijeka last week.

Courts, who leaves with "immediate effect", steered United to a fourth place finish in the Scottish Premiership.

More to follow.

Looks like it might be over money due etc