Scottish Football

5 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Italian clubs love Scottish youth right now.

I think it’s becoming quite good for the game here to be fair.

Whatever has been done with our youth in Scotland over the last 10-15 years is having a positive impact. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think it’s becoming quite good for the game here to be fair.

Whatever has been done with our youth in Scotland over the last 10-15 years is having a positive impact. 

Has anything actually been done or is it just a generational thing and we're in a good period? Dont recall any major changes being done at grassroots level or anything like that

Agree that it's a positive and will be in the long run as well

Mark Roberts is a mate of mine and is with Ryan Stevenston at the Glens, anyway I was drinking with him yesterday and we were blethering away about fitba....he played at Partick with Simon Donnelly, obviously Donnelly was best mates wae Phil O'donnell, Marko was telling me he used to shout at Donnelly....."si you need to ghost in to the back post like Phil ":lol::lol:

Top quality trolling 

On 10/07/2022 at 12:54, hammer93 said:

Mark Roberts is a mate of mine and is with Ryan Stevenston at the Glens, anyway I was drinking with him yesterday and we were blethering away about fitba....he played at Partick with Simon Donnelly, obviously Donnelly was best mates wae Phil O'donnell, Marko was telling me he used to shout at Donnelly....."si you need to ghost in to the back post like Phil ":lol::lol:

Top quality trolling 

FFS! 🤣