Scottish Football

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

AZ Alkmaar and Sparta Prague for each. Both straight out

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Probably the hardest draw either could get, brutal.

scbu.gif.48f7785701d5124014a1f16af5511423.gif

not one of anybody outside us would have supported us in the EL performances last season, despite the improvement of the co-efficient, so fuck them. Papped out early doors suits me for tinpot clubs. 

Former Celtic and Scotland striker Leigh Griffiths won't be relaunching his career at Forfar Athletic after the League 2 club considered a move for the 31-year-old before focusing on other targets.

25 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Former Celtic and Scotland striker Leigh Griffiths won't be relaunching his career at Forfar Athletic after the League 2 club considered a move for the 31-year-old before focusing on other targets.

Think it was their manager who pulled the plug on it 

On 09/07/2022 at 17:35, The Specky Liar said:

Has anything actually been done or is it just a generational thing and we're in a good period? Dont recall any major changes being done at grassroots level or anything like that

Credit where credit is due. Neil Doncaster started work in Scotland 13 years ago. :pipe:

And has managed to achieve fuck all since then.:mutley:

14 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hibs really cheering me up whilst football isn't back for us yet.

Hibs charged by SPFL after fielding suspended player in League Cup match against Morton https://news.stv.tv/sport/hibs-charged-by-spfl-after-fielding-suspended-player-in-league-cup-match-against-morton

:lol:

11 minutes ago, aird said:

Hibs charged by SPFL after fielding suspended player in League Cup match against Morton https://news.stv.tv/sport/hibs-charged-by-spfl-after-fielding-suspended-player-in-league-cup-match-against-morton

:lol:

I was going to post this morning stick your house on them to be relegated this year because they are a basket case. That was before I heard about this shambles :lol: