Scottish Football

14 minutes ago, Swagger said:

But, but Scottish footballs brilliant again. Mind how Aberdeen showed Burnley a thing or two !!

I’ve got the game on but couldn’t give a toss if it ends up 7 or 8. 

Fuck Scotland,  Don't even feel any pain whatsoever when they get humped, As far as I'm concerned the trampy bastards and tartan trannies are fucking welcome to it ??????????

16 minutes ago, miracle said:

Do you know what, I haven't any time for them at all, but was going to take the boy just for the sake of seeing Hazard and that, decided against that as I couldn't sit amongst them, maybe I should have looked for tickets in the Belgium end. 

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Do you know what, I haven't any time for them at all, but was going to take the boy just for the sake of seeing Hazard and that, decided against that as I couldn't sit amongst them, maybe I should have looked for tickets in the Belgium end. 

Behind either goal was empty.   Crocker mentioned the 20,000 figure.

20 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Shite choice regardless mate, an overrated rent boy....

Could honestly be years before Scotland win a game of football again. There's every chance big Eck will get sacked before he's won a game. Probably wouldn't be a bad thing either because they won't go anywhere under him, and he doesn't look or sound great either these days. 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

But, but Scottish footballs brilliant again. Mind how Aberdeen showed Burnley a thing or two !!

I’ve got the game on but couldn’t give a toss if it ends up 7 or 8. 

They were playing against probably the second best country in the world. What did people expect?

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

There’s very little appetite for International football anymore.

Its pretty much done 

Given that Scotland haven’t qualified for a tournament in 20 years that appetite has (rightly) taken a knock. 

But yeah I couldn’t give much of a fuck about international football. 

Daily record 5 Things we learned

1 Kieran TIernay is really good

2 The midfield ie Mcgregor and Mcginn did fuck all wrong

3 If ryan Jack hadn't fucked up at the 4th goal the first 3 wouldn't have happened.

4 Its Mcleishs fault

5 Belgium wish Tierney was Belgish. Fact.

53 minutes ago, miracle said:

They've got another friendly coming up against Portugal.   Another drubbing in store...

I don’t understand why they keep arranging friendlies against sides who are so much better and likely to hump them: Holland last winter, Mexico and Peru who were both at the World Cup and now Belgium.

I don’t particularly care for the Scotland national team, but they have had the negative publicity of the appointment of Malky MacKay, the shambles that was going after Michael O’Neill and not getting him, this ongoing Hampden/Murrayfield issue and now the fans have no real belief either. With all that considered, what does arranging these so called glamour friendlies actually aachieve? Surely common sense should tell you that if things aren’t going well you drop the quality of opposition you are playing to try and get some wins and start rebuilding confidence even if that means taking the friendlies to smaller grounds?

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t understand why they keep arranging friendlies against sides who are so much better and likely to hump them: Holland last winter, Mexico and Peru who were both at the World Cup and now Belgium.

I don’t particularly care for the Scotland national team, but they have had the negative publicity of the appointment of Malky MacKay, the shambles that was going after Michael O’Neill and not getting him, this ongoing Hampden/Murrayfield issue and now the fans have no real belief either. With all that considered, what does arranging these so called glamour friendlies actually aachieve? Surely common sense should tell you that if things aren’t going well you drop the quality of opposition you are playing to try and get some wins and start rebuilding confidence even if that means taking the friendlies to smaller grounds?

So who would scotland be confident of beating??