Daily record 5 Things we learned

1 Kieran TIernay is really good

2 The midfield ie Mcgregor and Mcginn did fuck all wrong

3 If ryan Jack hadn't fucked up at the 4th goal the first 3 wouldn't have happened.

4 Its Mcleishs fault

5 Belgium wish Tierney was Belgish. Fact.

Jamie0202, miracle and wully like this
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should go to Dubai for a laugh.

Hope the cunts never return to the top division. 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, miracle said:

They've got another friendly coming up against Portugal.   Another drubbing in store...

I don’t understand why they keep arranging friendlies against sides who are so much better and likely to hump them: Holland last winter, Mexico and Peru who were both at the World Cup and now Belgium.

I don’t particularly care for the Scotland national team, but they have had the negative publicity of the appointment of Malky MacKay, the shambles that was going after Michael O’Neill and not getting him, this ongoing Hampden/Murrayfield issue and now the fans have no real belief either. With all that considered, what does arranging these so called glamour friendlies actually aachieve? Surely common sense should tell you that if things aren’t going well you drop the quality of opposition you are playing to try and get some wins and start rebuilding confidence even if that means taking the friendlies to smaller grounds?

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t understand why they keep arranging friendlies against sides who are so much better and likely to hump them: Holland last winter, Mexico and Peru who were both at the World Cup and now Belgium.

I don’t particularly care for the Scotland national team, but they have had the negative publicity of the appointment of Malky MacKay, the shambles that was going after Michael O’Neill and not getting him, this ongoing Hampden/Murrayfield issue and now the fans have no real belief either. With all that considered, what does arranging these so called glamour friendlies actually aachieve? Surely common sense should tell you that if things aren’t going well you drop the quality of opposition you are playing to try and get some wins and start rebuilding confidence even if that means taking the friendlies to smaller grounds?

So who would scotland be confident of beating??

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite stadium, shite atmosphere, Murrayfield despite being in Edinburgh > 

Murrayfield is shite as well. Provided they're as good as their word and the stadium is incrementally redeveloped, then Hampden is where Scottish football should be.

Scottish football has very little going for it. To abandon it's heritage, which is one of the few things it does have going for it, would be very short sighted.

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Murrayfield is shite as well. Provided they're as good as their word and the stadium is incrementally redeveloped, then Hampden is where Scottish football should be.

Scottish football has very little going for it. To abandon it's heritage, which is one of the few things it does have going for it, would be very short sighted.

Nope, I enjoyed Murrayfield in all honesty

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nope, I enjoyed Murrayfield in all honesty

It's ok, but behind the goals has similar problems.

But the short-termism is the most important thing. It'd be the wrong move for Scottish football to move to away from Glasgow and to move away from Hampden. Stadiums can be improved. Even if it takes a while it'd be worth the wait. The kind of meaning that places like Hampden and Ibrox have is too important to be losing for some short term benefits, benefits that could be achieved medium term without losing the link to the 115 years of heritage.

20 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Why would Queen's Park sell Hampden for that price when they could have made a lot more than 4 million?

Something stinks about this and the fact that Haughey is involved makes the stink even greater.

Something most certainly stinks about this ‘deal’ 

I can assure you one club in this country will benefit somehow from this arrangement 

19 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Something most certainly stinks about this ‘deal’ 

I can assure you one club in this country will benefit somehow from this arrangement 

I think Hunter being involved is a nice wee diversion for Haughey to put anyone off the scent of the real reason behind his "philanthropic" gesture.

• Badger pinned this topic