Scottish Football

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Ryan Jack and Gavin Rae obv. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

@Sparkle,   I was going to post this in Bear's Den as it's Rangers related and a bit of Christmas fun. It's your thread though so can you post it ?

Will guarantee a few more votes go the right way.

Look likes the media has picked up on it too. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5082171/ryan-jack-Rangers-fans-poll-hijack-aberdeen-team-of-decade/

(If admin don't like it then bah humbug, just tell them @tannerall asked you to do it. :tu:)

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Ryan Jack and  Gavin  Rae     :UK:

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

@Sparkle,   I was going to post this in Bear's Den as it's Rangers related and a bit of Christmas fun. It's your thread though so can you post it ?

Will guarantee a few more votes go the right way.

Look likes the media has picked up on it too. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5082171/ryan-jack-Rangers-fans-poll-hijack-aberdeen-team-of-decade/

(If admin don't like it then bah humbug, just tell them @tannerall asked you to do it. :tu:)

Will do:lol: 

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

Not sure how much we have hijacked this but Ryan Jack miles out in front. Lol. 

Quite a bit I'd Imagine sitting at   81.22%   atm Gavin  Rae in second  at    9.1%   and   Graeme Shinnie third  at 5.29%

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

3 games, 3 defeats and no goals 😂 should’ve kept Levein 

Would have saved some cash at least.

They apparently came flying out of the traps and dominated, but again not taking advantage of that dominance. 

Hearts are in serious trouble.

Absolutely madness to get somebody in (who then says he had never heard of the club and had to google it) to try and change the style of play when you are in the middle of a relegation battle and have one transfer window to try and change the playing staff.

They seem to be happy with Stendel but I think it’s got a repeat of Heckenbottom at Hibs all over it. 

They should have gone for Warnock, and if not him then it should have the Robinson at Motherwell. It wouldn’t have been pretty but their style of play and management style fits the players they have better and they could easily have taken what is there, stabilised them and made them hard to beat again.

27 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Absolutely madness to get somebody in (who then says he had never heard of the club and had to google it) to try and change the style of play when you are in the middle of a relegation battle and have one transfer window to try and change the playing staff.

They seem to be happy with Stendel but I think it’s got a repeat of Heckenbottom at Hibs all over it. 

They should have gone for Warnock, and if not him then it should have the Robinson at Motherwell. It wouldn’t have been pretty but their style of play and management style fits the players they have better and they could easily have taken what is there, stabilised them and made them hard to beat again.

They are certainly in bother but I think it would be a tad harsh to write the new manager off already.

I think after he gets his own players in January they will be well safe of relegation come the end of the season. 

That being said I agree that Neil warnock would have been a decent shout.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

see in paper today stendel has fucked off to germany and left kirk with training he wont be back till xmas day  i can only assume hearts agreed to this when he was hired  if not they are in a worse state than i thought

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I can see Warnock or Robinson in  by season's end. They chose this non-entity over obvious candidates like Robinson, Warnock, McLeish even. Jim Mcintyre is sitting around doing nothing as well isn't he. All far better choices.  Robinson for me was the obvious.

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Correct, there are plenty good firefighter managers out there with safe hands, gambling seems mental = us with Pedro.