Sunday

8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I have the feeling in the pit of my stomach we are gonna beat them and beat them well on Sunday, 2-0 or maybe 3-1,  I don't think we will win the league as I still think it's theirs to throw away,  but the pressure on them will be immense with no one giving us a chance even us bears when Pedro left. 

We need to get the roar back at Ibrox, I have seen far better celtic teams than this collapse at Ibrox when the 3 stands are bouncing togeather.  As someone who sits in the Copland front, there are few better sights than watching the club deck, main stand and enclosures bounce, what a truly magnificent stand it is with few if any better at any club in the UK. Get the usual songs belted out loud and proud and let the full of the UK enjoy the show and that Rangers are well and truly finally on there way back. 

So let us play our part, even if we go 1-0 down. Like  we did against Leeds in 1992 it just made us louder,  no matter what we need to make Ibrox a wall of noise and watch those young fitter Rangers players respond.

Regardless of what happens we must retain Goss etc, and we are starting to put togeather not just a team but a squad, and a very good talented young squad.:UK:

FOLLOW FOLLOW fellow Bears and have a good one Sunday. 

Been saying literally the exact same thing all week. Well, not literally, I think if we do beat them, we will go on to win the league after another famous collapse from the nappy ripping scum team. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Canny beat that feeling of waking up at 7 in the morning on the Sunday of a game against those mutant bastards.

Tunes blaring, beers cracked, ready to watch the famous put these cunts in their place once again. 

I predict another victory for the volunteers

You drink on a Sunday morning? The lords day

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain Sunday,   And they might think a draw suits them which plays right into our hand.  We need to be in their faces from the first whistle and I always believe the hungrier team wins these fixtures. 

We need to go all out. I would rather lose this game giving it 100% pressure on their back line until our players can't run anymore than draw and leave us with no hope of winning the league. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but they are not the same team as last season nor are we,. Even at Ibrox they 2-0 loss earlier this season we were the better team and should have had a penalty on Morelos.  

Just as well Murty and the players believe we can do it as if they had your attitude I would want every single one of them out the door.

You seem very worried about Sunday's for some reason?   Did you not watch the last fixture in their midden ? We should have pumped them then, but don't worry it's coming Sunday thou and they fucking know it. 

Bang on,  and that's the most crucial factor for us going into this game on Sunday...... The belief we can beat them. 

Any team (and I include us in this assessment) who have doubted themselves have ultimately lost again them. Look at the sheep for example,  ffs is it any wonder they've lost ten games on the bounce against them. Contrast that with both the Hearts and Killie results v them. They pressed them from the off and they were rattled. That's what I want to see from Rangers on Sunday. 

This time around I just don't sense that same doubt at all. Win lose or draw that's exactly the attitude we should be carrying into every game now and all credit to Murty for instilling that belief into the players. 

Any win will do for me but it's worth noting that the goal difference is down to 11....if we could play to the top of our game there is no reason why we can't make a dent to the 11.....reduce the points to 3 and the goal difference down to 7 or even 5 then I really believe they will start feeling the pressure 

The fucking celtic know all about their troubles we will fight until the day is done for there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers no not one and there never shall be one. Hello hello we are the Billy boys c'mon the teddy bears get in about those dirty tarrier bastards we can do this.

9 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

The fucking celtic know all about their troubles we will fight until the day is done for there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers no not one and there never shall be one. Hello hello we are the Billy boys c'mon the teddy bears get in about those dirty tarrier bastards we can do this.

I was singing that song in my head before read this ...

It's a sign, hallelujah, praise the Lord and thank you Big Marvin.

18 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

A bridge too far at this time - but we are slowly but surely closing the gap.

We're 3 good signings away from seriously challenging for the title.

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

Fuck off!!

You should be banned for that.

We're always " 3 good signings away from being a decent team" from folk on here, like you.

It's the calm before the storm for me. I've been to too many of these games to make bold predictions. Form has always been out of the window in these games. A bookies worst nightmare. What remains the same in my 50 years of supporting Rangers is that I will wake up on Sunday morning anxious as fuck and with goosebumps watching my team exit the tunnel.  Rangers forever !!

Im working up in Aberdeen just now and can't believe the amount of sheep I have met in the hotel and at work that want us to do the tarriers. Have even put the last two live games on for me to watch in the hotel. Roll on Sunday I feel like a wean waiting for Xmas got a good feeling about this I think we are going to pump them bring it on fucking scum.

13 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Im working up in Aberdeen just now and can't believe the amount of sheep I have met in the hotel and at work that want us to do the tarriers. Have even put the last two live games on for me to watch in the hotel. Roll on Sunday I feel like a wean waiting for Xmas got a good feeling about this I think we are going to pump them bring it on fucking scum.

How many sheep said it?

Quite a few 3 of them on the site which is 3 more than I ever thought would say it and a couple in the hotel. To be honest I wouldn't of thought I would find any of them wanting us to win. But working up here you come to realise how fucking weird most of the sheepshaggers are. 

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Quite a few 3 of them on the site which is 3 more than I ever thought would say it and a couple in the hotel. To be honest I wouldn't of thought I would find any of them wanting us to win. But working up here you come to realise how fucking weird most of the sheepshaggers are. 

Aye their a strange breed. They have a bizarre fixation on the OF hard to explain. Notions.