Famous People At Ibrox

tannerall

2/3's of the band Biffy Clyro sitting in the directors box. Guy with the beard is Simon Neil who is the singer/guitarist. The wee baldy ginger guy with the scarf is Ben Johnston the drummer. The guy sitting beside Simon in the grey suit is Sam McTrusty from the band Twin Atlantic. Biffy Clyro are one of my favourite bands and I love that Simon is a huge Rangers fan. No sure about Ben or his brother James (who is also in the band)...think they might support Kilmarnock which is where they are from.

WV46-Rangers-v-Kilmarnock.jpg

skip to 46 seconds in

6 minutes ago, billym27 said:

2/3's of the band Biffy Clyro sitting in the directors box. Guy with the beard is Simon Neil who is the singer/guitarist. The wee baldy ginger guy with the scarf is Ben Johnston the drummer. The guy sitting beside Simon in the grey suit is Sam McTrusty from the band Twin Atlantic. Biffy Clyro are one of my favourite bands and I love that Simon is a huge Rangers fan. No sure about Ben or his brother James (who is also in the band)...think they might support Kilmarnock which is where they are from.

skip to 46 seconds in

In sure that was a game against killi remember a debate on here about who they were there to watch

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

In sure that was a game against killi remember a debate on here about who they were there to watch

well simon's definitely a Rangers fan. the other 2 probably support kilmarnock. sam's from glasgow so i doubt he'd support kilmarnock.

11 hours ago, billym27 said:

skip to 46 seconds in

Simon is a big Rangers fan. The twins are Killie fans as they're from Kilmarnock. Simon's from Ayr. His father is a good friend of mine.

Wee guitarist from SLF is also a good Bear.

Hugh Duff paraded the World Indoor Singles trophy at Ibrox.

A good few Internationalists are at Ibrox regularly.