Pre-match superstitions for the loyal fan

I've heard of so many pre-match superstitions from players through the years (okay, decades) and some of them are quite amusing - like putting the left sock and left boot on before the right sock and boot or putting on the jersey last.  Before watching an Old Firm game, I always have the same breakfast - pot of tea, scrambled eggs (3), toast, two sausages and three rashers.  All enjoyed with a couple of flute concertos from a certain flute ensemble down Partick way.  I also wear a Rangers scarf even though I'm at home.  Wife and children know not to interrupt proceedings.  Early kick off (5am) makes no difference.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Remember seeing a cunt in Magalluf with his top inside out and back to front, apparently he did it by mistake one game and we won so he did it for every old firm. To be fair we would. But he looked a right fanny and was having to explain himself every 5 mins

One serendipitous act doomed him to a life of OCD. There but by the grace go we!

A mini one . 

Depending where I'm working I can't get back in time for midweek games so wife had to take the boys . Happened when we drew with Inter Milan to qualify for the last 16 and again when we played Panathinaikos and Werder Bremen on our road to Manchester . By the time Sporting Lisbon and Fiorentina came up , I was back more local but decided , as it was working , she would carry on taking them . 

Told her to fuck off when it came to Manchester though . . . . . 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

A mini one . 

Depending where I'm working I can't get back in time for midweek games so wife had to take the boys . Happened when we drew with Inter Milan to qualify for the last 16 and again when we played Panathinaikos and Werder Bremen on our road to Manchester . By the time Sporting Lisbon and Fiorentina came up , I was back more local but decided , as it was working , she would carry on taking them . 

Told her to fuck off when it came to Manchester though . . . . . 

Wish she had told you to fuck off for Manchester.

Basically it was your fault we got beat.