Watch as Tory MP linesman gets simunovic sent off

RFC55

46 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

booked the tic keeper for time wasting yet whe he had the ball in his hands he was 15/20 secs to release it yet nothing done we could have had at least another minute.

The tic??? Tramps taigs fenians soap dodgers paedos but no the tic mate 

See that ear piece and microphone he has on his face?  Well that’s exactly what it is used for... tell the referee it’s a red... a straight fucking red card.  Good Job, well done!

Just a pity a few more linesmen and fourth officials are not as vociferous when watching the action on the field.  We’ve clearly lost points this season due to it.

I thought all said and done Collum had a decent game.  I did think he booked our players quicker but apparently it ended even.  I also felt there would be a red card and he came through. 

19 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

First half was Goss tackle. Was a foul but harsh to give a booking. 

My point is why is brown a protected species? I counted 4 fouls today and one studs up slide tackle that the ref waved play on. 

Aye, even after getting a yellow he stuck to his game if running into the back of folk and kicking at their ankles 

20 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

that and everyone being feart to touch him for some reason is my biggest gripe about them, Holt got snapped at parkhead for Brown to go up and scream in his face, guy just strolls about snapping anyone he feels like and the officials nor the opposition care at all

In this game I don’t mind it because he let a lot go from both sides but in a general sense that’s a one in a million 

Candeias and Morelos both put the mong on his arse within a few minutes, cheered Candeias doing and stopped just as a seen the ball land at Dembele, then does his celebration in front of the Enclosure, don't think anybody went near him after it.

I'll be honest, I didn't think it was a red card until I seen the head on angle (which is the linesmans view) seeing that I don't think he can complain too much - sometimes you will get a yellow, sometimes a red for that. 

I don't think Simunovic meant to elbow him with any malice. I think he was trying to block him but..... he did elbow him in the face, and he wasn't careful about putting his arm up. You cannot do that in the modern game.

Same as leading with the elbow when heading is usually unintentional, it is however quite dangerous and nearly always a red card.

I don't really understand the papers rhetoric with Tory MP. You never see headlines like 'Watch chartered accountant give...', 'Watch small business owner give....'

The players reaction when he saw the red card says it all for me........he knew what he'd done. If he thought it wasn't a red he would hsve been going mental.

Players reaction to any incident red card/penalty or whatever always tells the story.

23 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

First half was Goss tackle. Was a foul but harsh to give a booking. 

My point is why is brown a protected species? I counted 4 fouls today and one studs up slide tackle that the ref waved play on. 

He was caught on camera signalling at his teammates to wipe out Murphy in the first half as well right after he had just fouled him himself.

He was itching to put the boot into our players in that game and done all his usual off the ball shite as well without being punished. He gets a free pass to do what he likes in Scottish football and it's been that way for years now.

Had to laugh at Keith Jackson's article saying that was Brown's game and it was a midfield masterclass from him. I genuinely thought he was their worst player apart from the obvious choice of Boyata.

2 hours ago, Badger said:

I'll be honest, I didn't think it was a red card until I seen the head on angle (which is the linesmans view) seeing that I don't think he can complain too much - sometimes you will get a yellow, sometimes a red for that. 

I don't think Simunovic meant to elbow him with any malice. I think he was trying to block him but..... he did elbow him in the face, and he wasn't careful about putting his arm up. You cannot do that in the modern game.

Same as leading with the elbow when heading is usually unintentional, it is however quite dangerous and nearly always a red card.

I don't really understand the papers rhetoric with Tory MP. You never see headlines like 'Watch chartered accountant give...', 'Watch small business owner give....'

Badger mate

First of all . Cmon . If that elbow happened with a Rangers player . With Collum . He would have been off . 100%

Secondly , you know fine well why the left wing fuck pigs in the red tops are focusing on The Tory angle .

The haters hate the Rangers and the Tories in equal measure .

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He was caught on camera signalling at his teammates to wipe out Murphy in the first half as well right after he had just fouled him himself.

He was itching to put the boot into our players in that game and done all his usual off the ball shite as well without being punished. He gets a free pass to do what he likes in Scottish football and it's been that way for years now.

Had to laugh at Keith Jackson's article saying that was Brown's game and it was a midfield masterclass from him. I genuinely thought he was their worst player apart from the obvious choice of Boyata.

We ended up making him look good in the end .

It would a surprise if Brenda and Shrek were not singled out for heroism of the highest ,by our oh so  impartial media after any OF win

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Something is very wrong in this country and it has very sinister overtones. 

And as for his "masterclass" his panicked hoof up the park that led to their second is enough in the eyes of his fawning media fanboys to prove his "quality". 

I fucking hate them. Actually fucking hate them. All of them.