Bluepeter9

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stewaj3 said:

Was thinking that too. He wouldn't get bullied like that, he'd have been up for a fight with dembele.

That being said before I was surprised he wasn't tighter to rogic earlier for the first goal, but I may be being harsh. 

You're right but he's been built up by some to be this incredible player. If Alves had been Bates at the first goal folk would have been saying it wouldn't have happened if Bates was there.

He didn't close Rogic down and he swung a lazy leg at a block that wasn't a blocking at all costs challenge. It was meh.

That said, the keeper fucked up big time because Rogic only had half a goal to hit, the obvious side to Wes right, but he still failed to cover it.

And Alves and Cardoso were absolutely rank for the second in particular, with cardoso (and Goss) culpable for the 3rd.

For weeks we have been soft centred and whilst he's not directly cost many goals he also hasn't made us stronger in the centre. For weeks balls come into the middle of our box and NO CH clears and it's a pinball lottery.

Has Bates been our best CH? Yeah maybe so. Is he good enough? Not by a long long way.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Think he’ll be out for the rest of the season tbh with Rogic’s follow through and momentum.

Should have been red carded. 

Remember this same ref couldn't send Ryan Jack off fast enough for a follow through whilst passing the ball. 

Comsistency n that. 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Should have been red carded. 

Remember this same ref couldn't send Ryan Jack off fast enough for a follow through whilst passing the ball. 

Comsistency n that. 

I'm more than happy to slate refs but that was never a red card. Nor was the one they got.

21 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Eh? You're talking pish. 100% red card on Morelos. 

Not from the angle I've seen it. Looked like a taller player leaning through a smaller players space with his arm.

Contact? Yes. A deliberate elbow and violent conduct? Nope, not for me, though will look to see it again.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not from the angle I've seen it. Looked like a taller player leaning through a smaller players space with his arm.

Contact? Yes. A deliberate elbow and violent conduct? Nope, not for me, though will look to see it again.

Clear red card IMO.

Maybe not the greatest contact made but the intent was certainly there.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You are having a fuckin laugh once again , you and Walker and Crocker are the only three that think this wasn't a red card .

Just now, sassaaaa said:

You are having a fuckin laugh once again , you and Walker and Crocker are the only three that think this wasn't a red card .

I. Didn't. Think. It. Was. A. Red. But. I've. Not. Seen. A. Clip. Since.

I'm not fucking having any laugh.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm pretty sure I saw him on crutches about 30 mins into the second half at the base of the tunnel.

If that's the case and my mind isn't playing tricks on me then i'd suggest its not as bad as it looks in that picture.

Yeah I saw him as well but he had a boot on his foot as well as the crutches. We'll just need to wait and see. 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Yeah I saw him as well but he had a boot on his foot as well as the crutches. We'll just need to wait and see. 

If it was suspected broken foot/ankle etc, even small fracture, he would have been straight to hospital.

Hopefully it's just a badly rolled ankle and he's out for four weeks.

Was a laboured attempt at defending a shot but unfortunately rogic landed on his ankle without malice.

I fuckin despise those cunts but was never intentional and the big wan was unfortunate. 

Looks like a bad one though and wish him a speedy recovery as he will be missed.