• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Anyone who thinks it was a red card is a fuckin spastic and should be banned

Rogic hit a shot, Bates tried to block - momentum brought them together. Total accident and freakish injury.

The freeze frame looks horrific - it is potentially a serious one.

Bates injury was a bad one by the look of it but not a red.

The Morelos one one a red all day for me, sure intent to pile in the elbow to the player, the lineman thank fuck didn't bottle it and shouted at the ref through his mike red.

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not from the angle I've seen it. Looked like a taller player leaning through a smaller players space with his arm.

Contact? Yes. A deliberate elbow and violent conduct? Nope, not for me, though will look to see it again.

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You are having a fuckin laugh once again , you and Walker and Crocker are the only three that think this wasn't a red card .

14 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

070D2FAE-18EB-4812-88E5-5048CEF0CFD5.gif.5337aac32db9fd6c4072545a8360a2e6.gif

Thanks NeoGeo7. Yep from that angle spot on decision and can see exactly why linesman gave it.

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Was a red card all day long , fuckin shocking a supposed fan says it wasn't.

Thanks to NeoGeo7 I fully agree it was a deserved red.

Pretty easy to correct myself, pretty shit someone with your time on here labels someone who is known to a good few on here including Govanblue a "Supposed fan" for having a differing view on a matter I'd clearly said I could do with seeing again. 

Im still not in a mood for an argument despite you appearing quite eager. I'll just leave you to stew in your pettiness instead ?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thanks NeoGeo7. Yep from that angle spot on decision and can see exactly why linesman gave it.

Thanks to NeoGeo7 I fully agree it was a deserved red.

Pretty easy to correct myself, pretty shit someone with your time on here labels someone who is known to a good few on here including Govanblue a "Supposed fan" for having a differing view on a matter I'd clearly said I could do with seeing again. 

Im still not in a mood for an argument despite you appearing quite eager. I'll just leave you to see in your pettiness instead ?

If you seen it today you seen exactly as was posted above and come on here saying it wasn't a red , do one dafty and stop talking pish on here.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

If you seen it today you seen exactly as was posted above and come on here saying it wasn't a red , do one dafty and stop talking pish on here.

Wait. You've never seen something one way and changed your mind on seeing on tv?  Is that what you're saying?

Or do you just speak for others for what they must have seen because you did. And even when I change my position it's not good enough?

Still not biting at your nibbles my man. 

Going to wish you a good night x 

42 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm pretty sure I saw him on crutches about 30 mins into the second half at the base of the tunnel.

If that's the case and my mind isn't playing tricks on me then i'd suggest its not as bad as it looks in that picture.

Aye he was but he had a black cast thing on his leg, sure someone said he’d been to hospital and had a scan or X-ray 

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

There are a few on here with no time for Bates as a player, I like the big man as he does a solid job and  was certainly missed after being  stretchered off, fuck our luck with Jack/Dorrans/McCrorie and now Bates, four first picks missing months of games between them.

Terrible luck

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No it wasn't, one was a 50/50 that someone shat out and the other somebody's foot landed on another player's ankle

Both challenges where the players couldn’t get their foot out of the way of their opponents legs imo, neither sending offs or even fouls really tbh.