Police Yesterday

BridgeIsBlue

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate . I'm going to say it . It's our cowardly club letting them do this .

Does the same happen to the GB at their dump . If so . I would be surprised

The gestapo seem to have 2 different sets of rules for when we go to the scumdome

And when they come to our place .

Having been to 3 of the last 4 there . I know what we are up against with plod scum

And witnessing them swanning up to our ground.

And at the end of the last 4 games . Players being allowed to do what they want .

I guarantee you this . When we next win at the scumdome . It will be a whole different angle from the bastards.

And we will pussy out of taking anything further

It’s the usual pish and I’ve tweeted the SLO a lot about it. 

When we go to the piggery, the last time I was searched 3 times. Once before you cross the road to walk up the wee hill, then we were put in queues where a steward marked every single ticket with a pen after staring at it for 2 minutes, then you have to show the ticket to the police and then searched again before you go into the ground. They go out of their way to make sure we’re not all in for kick off. 

But yet again every single one of them was in 10 minutes before kick off, bangers going off everywhere.

And just to rub it in you have the police actually running down the steps past the suits in the corner,  anytime they or we got a corner at the Copland end. It was genuinely embarrassing to watch all the while you have the usual stewarding stuff going on at the Broomloan and 4 police running out when they scored. 

Fucking sickening. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s the usual pish and I’ve tweeted the SLO a lot about it. 

When we go to the piggery, the last time I was searched 3 times. Once before you cross the road to walk up the wee hill, then we were put in queues where a steward marked every single ticket with a pen after staring at it for 2 minutes, then you have to show the ticket to the police and then searched again before you go into the ground. They go out of their way to make sure we’re not all in for kick off. 

But yet again every single one of them was in 10 minutes before kick off, bangers going off everywhere.

And just to rub it in you have the police actually running down the steps past the suits in the corner,  anytime they or we got a corner at the Copland end. It was genuinely embarrassing to watch all the while you have the usual stewarding stuff going on at the Broomloan and 4 police running out when they scored. 

Fucking sickening. 

When we score at scumdome . There is a complete shift of them , move right along the line facing us up .20/30 of the fucking double  standard gestapo bastards  trying to intimidate us .

That is what its all about . Intimidation when we go there

And clearly on Sunday . Intimidation with these cameras

I'm willing to bet the mother fucker commander who sanctioned this was a bheast lover

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

They should have been videoing the cunts on the pitch and the home dugout.There was some serious fraud going on

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

Our club are cowards .

They have done some changes .Trying to make sure their players don't go to their  fans after the game .Some extra security men place in the goalmouth area

It doesn't work as their players stayed on for 10 minutes, while they use the excuse of giving their tops to the fans .

Would we seriously get away with this at their dump ?

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

Thought the sister banner was a reminder to themselves in all honesty. 

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

How long do you think a bheast banner would last at their ground ?

Or anything that referred to child abuse ?

I know we wouldn't do it but the gestapo would have the bears banner torn down within seconds

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Shat ma sell 2/3 times when they got let off haha. How the fuck did they get that big bed sheet in wi the scum badge on it. Surely that was a fire risk

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How long do you think a bheast banner would last at their ground ?

Or anything that referred to child abuse ?

I know we wouldn't do it but the gestapo would have the bears banner torn down within seconds

I think at Ibrox it’s our club that are facilitating their bs and if the club never knew about the banners as mentioned then there should have been a complete ban.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think at Ibrox it’s our club that are facilitating their bs and if the club never knew about the banners as mentioned then there should have been a complete ban.

Our club are incapable of doing anything that means having some balls and standing up for our clubs old  values and support .

Since DM and now the pricks that are there nowadays .It's self interest and greed .

Nothing else interests them

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

I dont equate that green shite with the UB, for one the UB dont get political 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Also I was right in the middle of the club deck yesterday and there was police there walking about the concourses and watching fans in the fucking club deck :lol:

Was up there for the first game against them and was exactly the same, it's a brass neck man. 

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know we feel a bit insulated up here but with the goings on in the world these days, particularly after the Manchester bombing last year, should serious questions not be asked of the police and stewards as to how they seem continually allow that mob to smuggle fireworks and flares into the ground.  

On a similar theme, the late night visit by the GB to the Stadium on Saturday night.  In the current climate, I would thought anyone sneaking around a large venue the night before a big event would have least demanded the the police apprehend and search them

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They like every business want customers that pay their money, shut their mouths, and cause them no trouble.

Totally agree . The only difference being . This is beggarsville we are talking about .

" A club like no other " it says outside their circus of shame

Having green teeth as their cheerleader would also tell you , they welcome stuff like the GB