Police Yesterday

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club are cowards .

They have done some changes .Trying to make sure their players don't go to their  fans after the game .Some extra security men place in the goalmouth area

It doesn't work as their players stayed on for 10 minutes, while they use the excuse of giving their tops to the fans .

Would we seriously get away with this at their dump ?

Nope. Remember Diouff was red carded after a game there for throwing his top into the away end. 

We're policed to a different standard. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Nope. Remember Diouff was red carded after a game there for throwing his top into the away end. 

We're policed to a different standard. 

I was at that game but did he get red carded for that ???

There is your evidence if true

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

And footage of the fuckpigs filming us BIB ?

59 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think at Ibrox it’s our club that are facilitating their bs and if the club never knew about the banners as mentioned then there should have been a complete ban.

All banners are checked to see if they are acceptable so someone at the clubs saying they are okay.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was at that game but did he get red carded for that ???

There is your evidence if true

Yeah we had two reds that night if I remember. Bougherra during the game and then Diouff after the game all for having the audacity to applaud the fans and throw his top in the crowd. 

7 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Yeah we had two reds that night if I remember. Bougherra during the game and then Diouff after the game all for having the audacity to applaud the fans and throw his top in the crowd. 

3, Whittaker.

Positive Diouf was sent off for arguing with the ref

Having attended numerous high profile games in England where policing is generally firm but fair, it is clear that the police in Scotland have a totally different agenda when it comes to Rangers.   An agenda that is totally disproportionate to mitigating any notional threat and risk posed by Rangers fans and more to do with being the operational arm that enforces the will of the political decision makers.

11 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Whitaker I think got sent off first

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

An agenda that is totally disproportional to mitigating any notional threat and risk posed by Rangers fans and more to do with being the operational arm that enforces the will of the political decision makers.

In a nutshell

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Having attended numerous high profile games in England where policing is generally firm but fair, it is clear that the police in Scotland have a totally different agenda when it comes to Rangers.   An agenda that is totally disproportionate to mitigating any notional threat and risk posed by Rangers fans and more to do with being the operational arm that enforces the will of the political decision makers.

You never went to my high school, I can just tell ?

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Totally agree . The only difference being . This is beggarsville we are talking about .

" A club like no other " it says outside their circus of shame

Having green teeth as their cheerleader would also tell you , they welcome stuff like the GB

In other words they are total fucking lowlife.

11 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

A wiz jist a boot tae say ra same fuckin hing

55 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'll be fucked if I'm filming them back, watching the game and shouting abuse at the beasts at the same time :lol:

I love putting the camera back on these fuckers .

Remember we used to do that up at Pittodrie . Everyone to a man would get their camera out and video the fuckpigs

" A club like no other ".................  A circus of shame..................Beggarsville FC

Would make a good banner for the Cup semi final ? What you think bears

Bet you someone could come up with better though ?

Using " a club like no other " as that's what's up on their ugly looking stands

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

No chance. celtic do everything to accommodate these cunts, standing area,place to make banners ect and priority for away tickets. The manager and players also make a beeline to them at end of euro games.

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

" A club like no other ".................  A circus of shame..................Beggarsville FC

Would make a good banner for the Cup semi final ? What you think bears

Bet you someone could come up with better though ?

Using " a club like no other " as that's what's up on their ugly looking stands

Kill all taigs