Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scattergun blame game.

It's seems from some (not aimed at the OP ; just a general observation I've seen over the last few weeks) that our good run of 9 wins in 10 was primarily down to Nicholl joining and not Murty. However

Was he not brought in to help Murty, you would have thought he would have a say in the subs, and when to bring them on. He knows all about beating the scum, and when we scored so early he should have

8 minutes ago, minstral said:

Was he not brought in to help Murty, you would have thought he would have a say in the subs, and when to bring them on. He knows all about beating the scum, and when we scored so early he should have told Murty to keep attacking, instead of sitting back.

It shouldn’t take Jimmy Nicholl to tell Murty something which is so simple and 90% of the support could see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Says a lot that we are asking why Nicholl who isn’t exactly Guardiola didn’t tell our MANAGER how to manage 

Still canny get over him refusing to make subs and react to how the games going as any other manager would, fucking amateur stuff 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Says a lot that we are asking why Nicholl who isn’t exactly Guardiola didn’t tell our MANAGER how to manage 

Still canny get over him refusing to make subs and react to how the games going as any other manager would, fucking amateur stuff 

You are correct he should be able to make subs at the right time.

TheGovanIniesta likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, minstral said:

So why did Murty not attack instead of sitting back.

We did attack in the second half. We were just very poor at doing it. I will agree that he waited too long to bring on Cummings but that has been well documented on here. If Morelos scores on breakaway, Murty. ( and Nicholl ) are heroes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluenoz said:

We did attack in the second half. We were just very poor at doing it. I will agree that he waited too long to bring on Cummings but that has been well documented on here. If Morelos scores on breakaway, Murty. ( and Nicholl ) are heroes.

Was on about the first half after we scored, we seemed to sit back and let them have the ball.

dougie76, cstamomusa and MasterD like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think that there is any coincidence in the upturn of our results and attacking performance, since Nicholl was appointed. This man bleeds the club, and quite frankly he is the least of our problems on pitch. I see him as part of the solution actually, if there is a change of management then he should still be involved.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Murray said in his post match he was screaming at his players to play it the way they normally do and they kept lumping the ball in the box from deep.

Just went to shit yesterday and everyone looking for a single person to blame but the truth is there is blame all round. Too many 5 out of 10s rather than 7s with a few 8 and 9s

SkiBunny likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, minstral said:

Was on about the first half after we scored, we seemed to sit back and let them have the ball.

Although under pressure in the period you mention, I didn’t think we were too troubled by it and thought it may give us an opportunity to break on them.  Just prior to their second goal, I thought we did had a chance to do that but Docherty showed lack of composure /experience in hoofing the ball up the park.  There goalie passed the ball to Brown and we know the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...